Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sending mail to Pattaya

Skygod

A couple of people in England have offered to send me the odd paperback and the ex says that the kids have already asked where they are to send a birthday card to, so can anyone explain to me how I can work out where I live as far as the rest of the world is concerned?

I don't hold out much hope for this :LMAO1:

Room 10,

The pink block

The end of Soi 5 off Soi Kao Noi

East Pattaya

Thailand

George,

I would not even think your block of flats would have a mail box. Before we bought our own place I always just got my mail delivered to my brother-in-laws bar in Soi Pattayaland 2.

I would ask Lee at Noi's bar if you could get your mail sent to him as he would have a proper address or use Kev's new house.

Anyway here is the structure of our address on the darkside

50/xxx

Moo 5

Soi Nern Plab Wan

Pattaya

Chonburi

Thailand

As far as I can work out 50 is the number of our estate and xxx is our house number within the estate.

Cheers,

Wayne

Edited by thegrogmonster

Skygod

It will have a Moo number and a street number and a zip number - fining them is a different matter. Ask the water or leccy company or look at their next bill if it comes to you direct.

Will be something like

Room 10

Moo XXXX

Soi Kaho Noi

Banlamung

Chonburi

Thailand

20XXXX

By the way "Pattaya" or "East Pattaya" don't actually exist as an address, you are in Banlamung, Chonburi

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I've sent a few letters to the GF without any problems even tho the address did seem kinda odd to me and that she lives off of Soi Kophai. From Canada it took about 12-14 days. The key is to get someone to write the address in Thai and then fax or scan & email it to your friend in England. Have your friend copy the address and paste it onto the letter or package. As long as it has the English part, the UK postoffice knows its goes to Thailand. Once it arrives in Thailand, the Thai posties can read the Thai address and go from there. Hope this helps and works for you. :unsure:

This is how it looked:

125373-8656.jpg

Edited by dre