IGNORED

rimming,toe licking

looolzat999

hi does all girls and ladyboys do this services?

where can i find them

is there is a massage parlour that offer these services

how much for long time with a girl or lb freelances and how much the barfind ones

and please i hear a lot of the mixed thai birds where can i find them? imean american father for exaple and her mom is thai or the opposite?

please calm down.all the information you seek is on this forum ! just take your time and research!

regards . :unsure: :unsure: :P :P

come on warrior i beg u

please i want answers of these questions i searched the forum i didnt find what i want

hi does all girls and ladyboys do this services

No, 'all' girls and lb do not - probably more lb than girls will do it, but all you have to do is ask. If you go to Devils Den (girls only) then they all will rim and toe suck (I assume toe suck,because it isn't on the list on their site)

where can i find them

Bars, go go clubs, beach road .... you have never bbeen hhere, have you?

yes, Devils Den

how much for long time with a girl or lb freelances and how much the barfind ones

How big is a ball of string? Seriously, spare an hour or so and start looking through the Newbie section on the forum, you will learn much.

and please i hear a lot of the mixed thai birds where can i find them? imean american father for exaple and her mom is thai or the opposite?

Mate, there are probably 40,000 working girls in Pattaya spread through a few thousand bars, massage parlors, clubs and on the streets - get over here and do your research as you go .... and once again, read the forums.

Mixed Thais - Luek Krueng (half-half kids) can be found in the P4P scene but they're not that common, usually someone on this forum will make a post about a bar and mention that Noi or Toi or Gung works there and she's an interesting mix of something. It's a bit hard to get/give definete information on this subject because gals come and go. Luk Krueng Noi can be at the 69 Bar today but gone tomorrow. So what you have to do is actually be here in Patts, chatting regularly to regulars and BMs and getting current info.

Same goes for the rimming/toe licking. Guys have told me such and such a gal at such and such a massage shop will do "anything" I believe Devils Den has girls that specialize in various "kinky" things, so that may be you're best bet. Go to DD and ask.

hi does all girls and ladyboys do this services?

where can i find them

Try the Zoo! Monkeys like to lick each others arses - Yuk

• 3 weeks later...

Many ladys in Soi 6 can do good rimming,just ask for it.

its very very simple, when you find a girl you like - just ask. qustions are free and the more you will ask before taking her to your place to more you will avoid unpleasantries.