IGNORED

rimming,toe licking

looolzat999

hi does all girls and ladyboys do this services?

where can i find them

is there is a massage parlour that offer these services

how much for long time with a girl or lb freelances and how much the barfind ones

and please i hear a lot of the mixed thai birds where can i find them? imean american father for exaple and her mom is thai or the opposite?

• 4 weeks later...

hi does all girls and ladyboys do this services?

where can i find them

is there is a massage parlour that offer these services

how much for long time with a girl or lb freelances and how much the barfind ones

and please i hear a lot of the mixed thai birds where can i find them? imean american father for exaple and her mom is thai or the opposite?

nop - but you can simply ask before you barfine them - very simple, very acceptable, dont be shy.

if you want to know beforehand, this establishment has a website and in every girls page you can see exactly what she will do and what not:

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com/

the down side - expensive place.

barfine and girls fee change from place to place, in general:

open bar - barfine 300-500 bhat, girl 700-1000 for ST (up to you), 1000-2000 LT (again up to you)

agogo- almost double on everything above.

freelancers - no barfine, around 500 for ST, most of them wont so LT.

dont be cheap, dont go for the lower rate, give extra, you will be happy and the girl happy to.

• 2 years later...

nop - but you can simply ask before you barfine them - very simple, very acceptable, dont be shy.

if you want to know beforehand, this establishment has a website and in every girls page you can see exactly what she will do and what not:

http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/

the down side - expensive place.

barfine and girls fee change from place to place, in general:

open bar - barfine 300-500 bhat, girl 700-1000 for ST (up to you), 1000-2000 LT (again up to you)

agogo- almost double on everything above.

freelancers - no barfine, around 500 for ST, most of them wont so LT.

dont be cheap, dont go for the lower rate, give extra, you will be happy and the girl happy to.

Wrong link... Right is www.devilsdenthailand.com Other is fake site... 

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Oh my Buddha everyone is out Today with requests or posting stuff

We are spoilt as too how we should respond

I cant speak for the LB's as I never had one and have no Desire too, but some of the girls will do those things if you ask them while you are getting to know them and barfining them.  Pay a little extra always goes a long way.

I'm not really into the toe thing but I LOVE sticking my tongue up a young Thai woman's ass.....and so do they.As far as BEING rimmed I have had only probably a half dozen do it on their own in 18 years.If I have to ask I guess it's not as shocking.I would agree with some of the above posts....if you want to do it but it's a little out of the ordinary.....ask before you barfine. :Think1:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Iranian lesbians are very annoyed about the new Soi 6 regulations.

post-84480-0-01233900-1378975130_thumb.jpg

I'm not really into the toe thing but I LOVE sticking my tongue up a young Thai woman's ass.....and so do they.As far as BEING rimmed I have had only probably a half dozen do it on their own in 18 years.If I have to ask I guess it's not as shocking.I would agree with some of the above posts....if you want to do it but it's a little out of the ordinary.....ask before you barfine. :Think1:

Oh for the old days !!

Rimming toe licking !!  What happened to a night on the Ale and giving the Girl a Doggy Portion in the morning !!

On a serious side this is why when you ask for this filth the Girl given any opportunity will stuff you for money whilst thinking you are an ugly Buffalo !!

Doesn't make for good sex

• 1 month later...

Rimming is very good. I remember my first one as it was yesterday, and I guess it was 15 years ago.

I had no problem getting it on my first and only trip back in 2010, you just have to ask about it before you barfine. Most of the FL from BR, I had did it, and in Soi 6 you will have no problem finding girls for rimming.

About the toe part I have no experience, but I am sure its possible. 

Devil Dens I never tried, but I will try it when I arrive in patts in november. I see that many of the girls there do, and receive rimming.

• 2 weeks later...

Yezz! 

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Are you guys fully okay with kissing a girl who has just given another old fat man a rim job + bbbjcim job ?

good point...

• 2 weeks later...

You takes your choice (or chances)

Archived