Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TQ2 Beckingham Steve's Surprise Welcom Back Party

rightsaid

Tuesday 28th August 2007

TQ2 Party

The reason? I can't say as it's a surprise, but everyone is invited. :10:

Great music, Ice cold drinks, Sexy ladies and shows, and some of the best food in town.

So if you are in town come on down and we'll do our best to give you a great time. :Bow:

Party starts 8pm.

Edited by rightsaid

Just happens to be about the time I'll be arriving. Hope I don't get delayed. Where is the TQ2? Walking St?

TQ2 is located 10m down Soi BJ, just off Walking Street, which is located directly opposite the POLO Club (the one with the falang bird dancing in the window).

For further direction refer to the map below we are red 11.

BarHoppingMap_June.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Apologies I'm a bit late in posting these photos. Something to do with going to Angeles City had something to do with it. :unsure:

Beckingham Steve a very good friend of my late partner Steve Blumenthal was returning from the UK and good friend Stan (aka Huckingfell) another close friend of TQ2 Steve, had a surprise welcome back party for Tuesday 28th August.

A brief history, when TQ2 Steve first came to Pattaya without a baht to his name all those years ago, Beckingham Steve and Huckingfell took TQ2 Steve under their wing. They would take him bar hopping knowing that TQ2 Steve was low on cash. When TQ2 Steve got his Dive Instructors ticket, Beckingham Steve was TQ2 Steve's very first Open Water student. Once TQ2 Steve was on his feet he never forgot the kindness shown to him by these 2 board members and they remained the best of friends. I'm also proud to include Stan and Steve as friends.

Anyway here are the pictures. I'm sorry there aren't more, but to tell you the truth the booze was flying thick and fast and I forgot to take more photos. :wub:

Cheers, Alf.

Beckingham Steve

142390-7374.jpg

On the same night one of our girls was celebrating her birthday.

142390-7375.jpg

142390-7376.jpg

142390-7377.jpg

Jim, Steve and Stan

142390-7378.jpg

142390-7379.jpg

142390-7380.jpg

142390-7381.jpg

142390-7382.jpg

142390-7383.jpg

142390-7384.jpg

142390-7385.jpg

142390-7386.jpg

142390-7387.jpg

142390-7388.jpg

142390-7389.jpg

Thanks Alf....I dont mind being in the pics...Jboy returns Oct 2!!!!!!!!1

Thankyou for sharing the piccys !! :unsure::10of10Score:

Wow some nice looking chicks and I've just added TQ2, on my to do list for December, thanks for posting the pics. :10of10Score:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Thanks Alf....I dont mind being in the pics...Jboy returns Oct 2!!!!!!!!1

Your return date has been penciled in. Looking forward to seeing you again. Lady primed and ready. :Awesome: