IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel

jayboat

Hey guys,

Im heading out in a few weeks. Im after a hotel with sexy rooms, mirrors on the ceiling, hot-tub, dance pole, all that stuff. I have my main hotel booked and this would be somewhere to stay when i have a night that im looking to relax and have a quite drink in my room and of course get my freak on. I cant hit the town every night for 4 weeks.

But yeah, i came across this place on google and it looks nice. Anyone else ever stayed here are no of somewhere like this?

Keep it creammy !!!

Hey guys,

Im heading out in a few weeks. Im after a hotel with sexy rooms, mirrors on the ceiling, hot-tub, dance pole, all that stuff. I have my main hotel booked and this would be somewhere to stay when i have a night that im looking to relax and have a quite drink in my room and of course get my freak on. I cant hit the town every night for 4 weeks.

But yeah, i came across this place on google and it looks nice. Anyone else ever stayed here are no of somewhere like this?

You would be much better off here IMO.

• 5 months later...

Would love to hear some reports of the SPAM WORD. I've read such mixed reviews elsewhere online. My wife and I are thinking about staying there in Feb., because it looks so wacky and is obviously open to us having ladies around. Also, if anyone has stayed there, I'm wondering if it's the type of place where we might meet other mongering couples?

• 3 months later...

Would love to hear some reports of the SPAM WORD. I've read such mixed reviews elsewhere online. My wife and I are thinking about staying there in Feb., because it looks so wacky and is obviously open to us having ladies around. Also, if anyone has stayed there, I'm wondering if it's the type of place where we might meet other mongering couples?

I'm kinda in the same situation......having read so many conflicting reports, it seems that either either you love it or hate it. and I'll be visiting Patts with the Thai wife as well and looking for 'adventure'. The communal jacuzzi spa looks great on video and pics, but would like to hear some first hand reports about meeting and mingling with other guests. Does any 'play' go on in the pool?? or just foreplay?? and what about sanitation of the pool/jacuzzi??

Also would like to get a quiet room in the hotel.....is that possible??