IGNORED

budget 600 baht / night

texasfire1987

I'll be landing in bangkok and heading to pattaya on sept 10th, im 23 and this is my first time ever traveling overseas. I'm from midland, tx. I'm looking for a guest house that is on the baht bus route and is 600b /night. Wanted to get some recommendations from some fellow BM. Figured I have the best chance at getting something of value asking on the forum. I know this is very cheap, but ill be in thailand until the 28th and I'm not a very picky person. I'd like tv w/ cable, air con, wifi, and a safe.

Edited by texasfire1987

Walking Street Guest House at 590 bath would fit the bill, excellent value for money imho. Did read somewhere that they also do 550 bath for weekly stay, but dunno for a fact.

(its not on a baht bus route sure,but in middle of action of ws, so id just spill it out) :D

This room has separate bedroom & lounge, balcony, A/C, ceiling fans, TV /DVD player, large fridge, free wifi, sofa & recliner, table/chairs, in room safe, on baht bus route and close to all the Local go go's as well as the invaluable breakfast forum where you will get some good advice to start you off. 550 baht a night, guest friendly, no extra costs, on the baht bus route.

4A (1) copy.jpg4A (7) copy.jpg4A (9) copy.jpg4A copy copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

This room has separate bedroom & lounge, balcony, A/C, ceiling fans, TV /DVD player, large fridge, free wifi, sofa & recliner, table/chairs, in room safe, on baht bus route and close to all the Local go go's as well as the invaluable breakfast forum where you will get some good advice to start you off. 550 baht a night, guest friendly, no extra costs, on the baht bus route.

4A (1) copy.jpg4A (7) copy.jpg4A (9) copy.jpg4A copy copy.jpg

I like you Daveo , quick respond. How are your availability in mid sept.

So don't always just pass by that perhaps lovely lady with the waiting smile just because she is a little older or a little more pom pui © @ kevinq

Sorry, not on the Baht bus route exactly, but if you want a change .. .

It is low season, and 100% you can find a room for this price in LK Metro on a walkin basis.

LK Metro has good food. All below should we 600 bt ? week.

Stags head, Real Pommie food / 'Proper Chips' Proper beer is a wee bit pricier. Many limeys in for the long haul.

Golf. For golfer nuts. American flavor Chillie Con Carne omelette - nice agreeable food for American palettes.

Murphys law - had some 450- 600 bt rooms. Mixed lot, many UK'ers.

Billabong - At 650 bt just over the limit but rooms are a bit bigger than most, appear less drab and freshly painted . Very firm mattresses. Many Aussies. Rooms have DVD player.

Club Blu on Corner had a 550 bt deal, but may be a bit noisey, but big rooms for the money.

sports bar. Seemed rather vibrant albeit noisy at times - If you are a party animal may be a goodie.

You are spoiled for choice and price at the moment - keep an eye out for blackboard specials. A long time stayer told me he found a new hotel called the Rock not far from LK Metro, but I did not find it.

Edited by smartbuy

Please drop me an email via my website below with your dates and I will let you know exactly what is available for that period.

Cheers Dave

Please drop me an email via my website below with your dates and I will let you know exactly what is available for that period.

Cheers Dave

the rooms looks great Daveo, whats your high season prices?

Steffe82

the rooms looks great Daveo, whats your high season prices?

All details on the rooms pages of the website.

Cheers Dave

All details on the rooms pages of the website.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave. I'm coming for a dirty (extended) weekend in the morning. I have somewhere lined up, as I'm coming with a mate who really 'radtes' this place highly.

I like your budget rooms on the 1st floor in B & C so you're my stopgap. Either way smoke me a sausage, I'll be there for a (possibly late) breakfast. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I'll be landing in bangkok and heading to pattaya on sept 10th, im 23 and this is my first time ever traveling overseas. I'm from midland, tx. I'm looking for a guest house that is on the baht bus route and is 600b /night. Wanted to get some recommendations from some fellow BM. Figured I have the best chance at getting something of value asking on the forum. I know this is very cheap, but ill be in thailand until the 28th and I'm not a very picky person. I'd like tv w/ cable, air con, wifi, and a safe.

Try Dave here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56872-fawltytowers-guesthouse/page__pid__1323741__st__200#entry1323741 Right next to Second Road (25 metres) and the main baht bus route.

Or as someone else has suggested have a look at the threads on the Billabong or Chow Soy.

Hi Dave. I'm coming for a dirty (extended) weekend in the morning. I have somewhere lined up, as I'm coming with a mate who really 'radtes' this place highly.

I like your budget rooms on the 1st floor in B & C so you're my stopgap. Either way smoke me a sausage, I'll be there for a (possibly late) breakfast. :GoldenSmile1:

Look forward to seeing you mate, still like Sausage huh, LOL.

Stayed here on my very first trip to patts, cheap as chips and a great spot for food.

http://www.18coinshotel.com/

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

It would seem you have found what you were looking for and more. Also under your budget of 600tb in the accommodation at Canterbury Tales.

"separate bedroom & lounge, balcony, A/C, ceiling fans, TV /DVD player, large fridge, free wifi, sofa & recliner, table/chairs, in room safe, on baht bus route and close to all the Local go go's as well as the invaluable breakfast forum where you will get some good advice to start you off. 550 baht a night, guest friendly, no extra costs, on the baht bus route".

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/

:Dream1:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Gr8 info, I am travelling to pattaya for 15 days in last week of sept 11, what is the cheapest way to stay in clean, neat safe, most importantly "high spped internet in room" hotels/guest. Can any one help me to find out ?

Thanks