IGNORED

interesting sights at the hotel

cisco999

Two days after seeing a huge spider nest to our hotel door we came back to see these hundreds of visitors. I don't now if they're flying ants or termites. I only know there were a lot of them.

b titlesWe stayed at the Rawai Grand House. Learned it really only caters to Russians and is in fact owned by a Russia. The TV system was from a Russian feed. it had three english speaking channels. The HBO channel had Russian subtitles

The hotel was super clean and the day we checked out I asked how many guests stayed in the hotel. "Now that you are checking out sir we have one guest left". The hotel has 24 rooms and is located in the middle of no where.

IMG_7843.jpg

Two days after seeing a huge spider nest to our hotel door we came back to see these hundreds of visitors. I don't now if they're flying ants or termites. I only know there were a lot of them.

b titlesWe stayed at the Rawai Grand House. Learned it really only caters to Russians and is in fact owned by a Russia. The TV system was from a Russian feed. it had three english speaking channels. The HBO channel had Russian subtitles

The hotel was super clean and the day we checked out I asked how many guests stayed in the hotel. "Now that you are checking out sir we have one guest left". The hotel has 24 rooms and is located in the middle of no where.

Jasus i wouldnt stay there,they would be going up your nose and into your ears at night rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I hate those bloody things, I been told they nest in the nearby sand and they all seem to hatch at once, I been in parts of Thailand where entire areas are covered in the bloody things, like a plague of locusts. It's interesting because all the little lizards and frogs come out and have a feast, you can watch them pigging out on these bloody flying pests. Got to sweep up for a long time when those things appear. And yes, they do get in your face and hair and up your nose.