IGNORED

scammers have sent me message on addicts board

Bobby Bluetoes

this scam is still in my inbox

WTF

Pattaya Forum <[email protected]>

GREEN MALAKA,

Felicia Acheanpomg has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "TRUST".

Felicia Acheanpomg said:

======================================================================

Dear Brethren,

I am Mrs, Felicia Acheampong from Accra Ghana but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr. Maxwell Acheampong, who was the ambassador of Ghana in France Paris.

We were posted to Paris for 12yrs mission in France, but it was unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in my country; I decided to return back to my country to continue the fellowship of the lord by helping the charities organization, basically the poor.

I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 45 years old this coming October 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 22 years.

I inherited some money ($12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the Lord.

I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.

This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: -

Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace. The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.

May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

[email protected]

I will be expecting your respond.

God bless you.

MRS, Felicia.

E-mail; [email protected]

Yahoo Messenger; aromaforchristian

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Hmmmm....I didn't get it - I guess they read some of my posts and assumed I'm a Cheap Charlie! 5555555!

More members received it. Mods have been informed and i am sure the BM (Felicia) will be banned.

Green Malaka - it wont just dissapear from your inbox, you will have to delete it.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Banned already. FYI, you can report a PM just like you can with a post, which will give the mods chance to see it.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

your missing a great chance to have some fun! you can get these guys to go down to their bank to pick up large amounts several times before they realise your f**cking with them :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

A friend got an email the other day, from us military sergant in iraq needing buissness assitance to get a large amount of cash out the country. Anybody else got this one

DO these people really think we are that stupid?

Anyway...thanks for sharing. Glad the mods acted quickly on this and booted them.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

i didnt get one... :Cry3: :Cry3: :Cry3: :Cry3:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I got too. Thanks mod some Felicia was forbidden quickly! Good work!

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

DO these people really think we are that stupid?

Anyway...thanks for sharing. Glad the mods acted quickly on this and booted them.

The problem is that some people are that stupid, which is why these parasites continue to operate. It doesn't take much effort to sit at a computer mailing out a few thousand copies of the same message to a bunch of people, and there will always be a few who respond and end up losing their cash. They love organised sites like this, with thousands of members and easily accessed mail systems, although the dating scam is more common.

I suspect it won't be the last time it happens here, and I recall that it already happened at least once before on PA. None of us are dumb enough to fall for the scam though (I hopebiggrin.gif).

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Banned already. FYI, you can report a PM just like you can with a post, which will give the mods chance to see it.

thanks i did not know that

deleted any way

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

if everyone always replied to these guys there would be no more email scamming! they would just be too overloaded!! some have even started adding a clause to their scam saying please dont reply if your not (a) genuine (victim). rofl.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

None of us are dumb enough to fall for the scam though (I hopebiggrin.gif).

Cheers

Perthie

Probably not worth me trying to get my money back.

I'm wondering if I should go over to Africa and have a little chat with these guy's (probably wimpy computer nerds) ?

I'm not one, to let these sorts of things go lightly......

Edited by Ro Man

your missing a great chance to have some fun! you can get these guys to go down to their bank to pick up large amounts several times before they realise your f**cking with them :)

I kept one going for weeks, just played dumb and led the bastards on, plus I was curious how it was going to pan out, I was to get something like 15 million USD but I had to pay them $2K in lawyers fees first, so I telling them well just take the 2K off the 15 mill and send me the $14,998,000. No we can't do that they told me. I kept it up like this for weeks until they gave up on me.

I kept one going for weeks, just played dumb and led the bastards on, plus I was curious how it was going to pan out, I was to get something like 15 million USD but I had to pay them $2K in lawyers fees first, so I telling them well just take the 2K off the 15 mill and send me the $14,998,000. No we can't do that they told me. I kept it up like this for weeks until they gave up on me.

haha i knew thered be another out there finds this as amusing as i do :) why waste the opportunity of a good laugh at someones expense with zero guilt :)

haha i knew thered be another out there finds this as amusing as i do :) why waste the opportunity of a good laugh at someones expense with zero guilt :)

One of the conditions of me getting the 15 mill was I had to donate part of it to charity and the needy and they asked how I was going to do this. I said there are poor girls in Thailand who have to sell their bodies in order to feed their families and I promise I'll give some of this money to them.

I replied and she transferred 12 million to my bank today You people are far too cynical. :)

I replied and she transferred 12 million to my bank today You people are far too cynical. :)

as i am the the op send me 6 mil in cash thanks