IGNORED

BKK pattaya

Pattayasanctum

I need help, I arrive at BKK airport at 7 pm and last bellbus is 6 pm, I have to get the http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Home_Page.html this bus makes two stops: Chaiyapruk Thapphraya Road and Road

what is the closest to go to soi 8? i got there?

thanks

I don't think it matters much. You will need to get a taxi from either location. Fare about B100 I would expect. More options at the North road terminal.

Alternately, The website indicates they partner with Bell bus for door to door service. You may be able to arrange a van to your hotel. I would drop them an email or call.

Edited by CheapCharlie

I don't think it matters much. You will need to get a taxi from either location. Fare about B100 I would expect. More options at the North road terminal.

Alternately, The website indicates they partner with Bell bus for door to door service. You may be able to arrange a van to your hotel. I would drop them an email or call.

thanks cheap charlie

I need help, I arrive at BKK airport at 7 pm and last bellbus is 6 pm, I have to get the http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Home_Page.html this bus makes two stops: Chaiyapruk Thapphraya Road and Road

what is the closest to go to soi 8? i got there?

thanks

The fare is 124 baht. Just stay on the bus until it arrives at the terminus which is in Thrappaya Rd. If you have been to Pattaya before and will recognise where you are (and Soi 8 in particular) then you can just walk across the road and flag down the next baht bus coming along that go drom Jomtien in to Pattaya. The baht bus will take you into Pattaya and trundle down Pattaya 2nd Rd. Soi 8 is on your left shortly past Central Festival. If its your firsy vist and don't know your way around then just accept the offer from one of the three or four baht style buses that will be at the terminal - they will charge 50 baht but will take you (and a as many others who get) to your hotel. { I am assuming here that when you say Soi 8 you are meaning the Soi 8 that runs between Pataya 2nd Rd and Beach Rd - there are actually heaps of Soi 8's in Pattaya )