Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flare at hilton ,dinner buffet.

i went to "flare" restaurant at the Hilton ,level 16, last night with a few friends,

i found it an excellent buffet selection , with a wide variety of of foods.

everything from 3 different types of pizza to smoked salmon ,two types of roast meat as well as a good selection of different " fancy " dishes.

the dessert selection was bloody terrific , i had about six slices of chocolate cake .

there was enough variety to keep every body happy as well as plenty of fresh fruit and a selection of thai food.

g.f. certainly was not complaining , for a change,

she did say " no som tam "

but as i was footing the bill , sum num bar for her !

also there is a nice outdoor area for those of us who cannot survive without a smoke !

it is a tad pricey for every day , at 700 baht per head , but it worth the spoil.

moose . :Party1:

i went to "flare" restaurant at the hilton ,level 16, last night with a few friends,

everything from 3 different types of pizza to smoked salmon ,two types of roast meat as well as a good selection of different " fancy " dishes.

the dessert selection was bloody terrific , i had about six slices of chocolate cake .

there was enough variety to keep every body happy as well as plenty of fresh fruit and a selection of thai food.

also there is a nice outdoor area for those of us who cannot survive without a smoke !

it is a tad pricey for every day , at 700 baht per head , but it worth the spoil.

Hello Moose!

Thanks for the report sounds good. Where is the outdoor area for smoking, I didn't see that when I was there last time. Cheers!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Hello Moose!

Thanks for the report sounds good. Where is the outdoor area for smoking, I didn't see that when I was there last time. Cheers!

the smoking area was just outside, on the balcony facing the beach, you can also eat out there. Its Great service quality variety and price, i went there 3 nights in a row!! I dont think that 700 baht will last long.

Also, its not flare, The buffet is at Edge restaurant just downstairs from flare. ;)

i went to "flare" restaurant at the hilton ,level 16, last night with a few friends,

Thanks for letting us know. :) I've always wanted to try that place. Do they serve a buffet everyday? both lunch and dinner?

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

Hello Moose!

Btw, I LOVE Tequila Reef! Outstanding Mexican food!

Thanks for letting us know. :) I've always wanted to try that place. Do they serve a buffet everyday? both lunch and dinner?

Only dinner, sun-thurs, fri night is a seafood buffet

Awesome. Thanks polan!

oops , my bad ,

yeah the only drawback with eating outside is that the lighting is a bit low .

you go to floor 16 , turn right from the elevator , then left up up a long ramp.

when you get to the top of ramp go down an escalator on the left.

had a mate who has been there the last 5 nights straight.

he says the food changes every night.

the desserts are truly to die for .

moose

700bt a head is fairly expensive especially if you go with a group of people, but as they say - the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

I ceased going to these buffets a few years ago as I was pigging out, trying too hard to get my money's worth - things like "six slices of chocolate cake" LOL

update !

went again last night ,

ate my way through the entire dessert menu , as well as a lot of the mains!

before you guys say anything , i am not called moose for nothing , i do need a lot of feeding !

anyway , the menu had completely changed and it was bloody excellent !

i know 700 baht seems a bit pricey but it is a small feed at macdonalds in australia , so it seems cheap to me.

moose

:ThumbUp6:

update !

went again last night ,

ate my way through the entire dessert menu , as well as a lot of the mains!

before you guys say anything , i am not called moose for nothing , i do need a lot of feeding !

anyway , the menu had completely changed and it was bloody excellent !

i know 700 baht seems a bit pricey but it is a small feed at macdonalds in australia , so it seems cheap to me.

moose

:ThumbUp6:

McDonalds in Australia costs UK equiv...£14. Jesus.

£14 for a good meal is not bad, if it's to die for, ie you can eat 6 desserts!!!!

DIEU ET MON DROIT

Thanks for the info. Been thinking to try it out next time in town, after watching a program about it on the tv.

Sounds good, 700b is a bit pricey but then again it is a buffet. There's another thread where a BM went to their buffet breakfast...he quoted 300b which i'm definitely going to scope out.