IGNORED

Help experts : Hotel near Devil's Den with swimming pool

mudaliyar

I personally don't give a flying fuck what he calls me but you try to help with netequite and provide him with an answer at the same time and carries on like a sub continent cricketer when given out. Pulling the racist card every 5 minutes will get him nowhere in life and certainly not in Pattaya. If we were truly racist, or stupid, we would be in Phuket orBali trying to pork some 40 something white chick with 3 kids and an arse like a barndoor.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I personally don't give a flying fuck what he calls me but you try to help with netequite and provide him with an answer at the same time and carries on like a sub continent cricketer when given out. Pulling the racist card every 5 minutes will get him nowhere in life and certainly not in Pattaya. If we were truly racist, or stupid, we would be in Phuket orBali trying to pork some 40 something white chick with 3 kids and an arse like a barndoor.

and another 100% on what Ron said and what someone else said - you do NOT use capital's on forums - it is like shouting at someone.

some if Anakin is still around - build a bridge, get over it and enjoy.

or else go take a flying fuck

I stayed here last visit great place the pool isn't huge but nice with jacuzzi. Bike hire available. The staff are great and friendly so are the women in the little travel shop on the front .www.Dunnaming.Com it's on soi bukhau I'll defo stay there again

The nerve of this guy calling us racist I think it's obvious he hasn't the brain capacity to understand what people were saying to him so I shall keep this simple.

YOUR STILL A WANKER

• 1 month later...

If you stay in Billabong or anywhere in L.K. Metro you can use the pool and gym at L.K. Metropol (50 mtrs away) for 100 baht. Areca Lodge charge about the same so you can get a room and have pool & gym for 750 a night whereas to stay in those hotels which are further away will set you back a lot more.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Greg

hi i am going to visit devil's den i bit confused about booking the hotel billabong is right opposite to the devil's den so i thought i book the hotel but no swimming pool is letdown.

and i tried to book secrets but a forum itself started of dissatisfied customers of secrets so i keep my distance from SECRETS.

NOW WHAT I ASK IS I LIKE TO BOOK HOTEL NEAR DEVIL'S DEN WHICH SHOULD HAVE SWIMMING POOL AND SAFE HOTEL WITH JOINERS ALLOWED FRIENDLY(WITH NO EXTRA COST)AND REASONABLE RATE AND CLEAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY HOTEL PLS.

NOW WHAT I ASK IS I LIKE TO BOOK HOTEL NEAR DEVIL'S DEN WHICH SHOULD HAVE SWIMMING POOL AND SAFE HOTEL WITH JOINERS ALLOWED FRIENDLY(WITH NO EXTRA COST)AND REASONABLE RATE AND CLEAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY HOTEL PLS.

How about Tim Boutique? It has an excellent ultra-girl-friendly reputation and a nice rooftop pool, and it's not that far - 0.5 km (0.3 miles), or about half that if there's a shortcut out of the rear of the hotel to avoid going via Second Road (I don't think there is, but you could ask). I know there are nearer places with pools, just suggesting this as another alternative.

THANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING Areca Lodge HAS SOME ISSUES OF GIRLS UNDER 20 COMMING TO THE HOTEL

Why the hell would you want to have "GIRLS" under 20 coming to the hotel?

For me the issue is with some guy who would want to mess around with anyone so young!

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

How about Tim Boutique? It has an excellent ultra-girl-friendly reputation and a nice rooftop pool, and it's not that far - 0.5 km (0.3 miles), or about half that if there's a shortcut out of the rear of the hotel to avoid going via Second Road (I don't think there is, but you could ask). I know there are nearer places with pools, just suggesting this as another alternative.

I am staying there for the third time next trip , but apparently they now charge a JF for a second companion of 1,000 baht

Edited by Stillearly

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I am staying there for the third time next trip , but apparently they now charge a JF for a second companion of 1,000 baht

I hadn't heard about that, thanks for pointing it out. Maybe if enough of us quietly bend Tim's ear about it, she'll pass the feedback on...

me be thinking that the SHOUTING Anakin be dude that wants to spend 100baht and get 2000 baht value. Tim's would be way out of his price range and they don't allow rock spiders either.

China Garden on soi lenkee. great cheap rooms.

You probably won't be able to book because the lace is always full.