Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help experts : Hotel near Devil's Den with swimming pool

mudaliyar

hi i am going to visit Devil's Den i bit confused about booking the hotel Billabong is right opposite to the Devil's Den so i thought i book the hotel but no swimming pool is letdown.

and i tried to book Secrets but a forum itself started of dissatisfied customers of Secrets so i keep my distance from Secrets.

NOW WHAT I ASK IS I LIKE TO BOOK hotel NEAR Devil's Den WHICH SHOULD HAVE SWIMMING POOL AND SAFE hotel WITH JOINERS ALLOWED FRIENDLY(WITH NO EXTRA COST)AND REASONABLE RATE AND CLEAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY hotel PLS.

hi i am going to visit devil's den i bit confused about booking the hotel billabong is right opposite to the devil's den so i thought i book the hotel but no swimming pool is letdown.

and i tried to book secrets but a forum itself started of dissatisfied customers of secrets so i keep my distance from SECRETS.

NOW WHAT I ASK IS I LIKE TO BOOK HOTEL NEAR DEVIL'S DEN WHICH SHOULD HAVE SWIMMING POOL AND SAFE HOTEL WITH JOINERS ALLOWED FRIENDLY(WITH NO EXTRA COST)AND REASONABLE RATE AND CLEAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY HOTEL PLS.

Areca Lodge in Soi Diana Inn is quite close to Soi LK Metro and has a nice swimming pool and is "Girl Friendly" the downside is the sheapest rooms are around 1500 baht a night though discounts are usually available.

http://www.arecalodge.com/rate.php

I stay at Robins Nest hotel also in Soi Diana Inn room rates 450 - 550 a night, its a very cean and well run hotel and I use the Swimming Pool on top of the Mike Shopping Mall 100 baht a day.

http://www.robinsnestpattaya.com/

Mike Pool.jpg

Edited by FOH

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

THANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING Areca Lodge HAS SOME ISSUES OF GIRLS UNDER 20 COMMING TO THE hotel TWO GUESTS NOT ALLOWED

OPEY DE PLACE I SENT EMAIL QUESTIONING JOINERS AND LETS SEE I HOPE POSTIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM

ANYMORE hotels ?

hi i am going to visit devil's den i bit confused about booking the hotel billabong is right opposite to the devil's den so i thought i book the hotel but no swimming pool is letdown.

and i tried to book secrets but a forum itself started of dissatisfied customers of secrets so i keep my distance from SECRETS.

NOW WHAT I ASK IS I LIKE TO BOOK HOTEL NEAR DEVIL'S DEN WHICH SHOULD HAVE SWIMMING POOL AND SAFE HOTEL WITH JOINERS ALLOWED FRIENDLY(WITH NO EXTRA COST)AND REASONABLE RATE AND CLEAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY HOTEL PLS.

I have used LK Renaissance once and quite liked it.

It is a mere three minute walk from Devils Den, has good rooms, small but ok pool and guestfriendly.

I had a one bedroom suite which was very nice and spacious and included a jacuzzi tub.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

I CHOOSE PATTAYA BAR RESORT BUT ONE THING

Q: Is there an additional charge for joiners/over-night guests?

A: All of our rates quoted are for 1 or 2 persons sharing the same room. Therefore, if a single guest brings back a joiner, there is no additional fee. If you have a third person in the room, there is an additional charge of 500 baht per person, per night.

I LIKE TO HAVE TWO JOINERS SO I HAVE TO PAY 500 BAHT EXTRA ANYONE CONFIRM? :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

ANYONE STAYED IN Pattaya Bay Resort WHAT IS THE DOOR LOCK THEIR ?

I SENT A EMAIL FOR BOOKING THERE NOW; 500 BHAT FOR EXTRA GIRL STILL IT'S OKAY ON SAFETY ISSUE.

NATURE VIEW hotel DOES NOT HAVE SAFE IN ROOM.

HOW ABOUT CCTV SECURITY IN Pattaya Bay Resort AND HOW FAR IS THIS FROM Devil's Den ?

THIS IS MY FIRST OVERSEAS TRIP THANKS ALL THE GUYS WHO HELPED ME TO FIND THE RIGHT hotel.

guys any adult swimming pool (xxx) with lots of bikini babes in pattaya

Edited by anakin

China Garden on soi lenkee. great cheap rooms.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

NATURE VIEW IT'S PERFECT DID THEY CHARGE EXTRA FOR JOINERS AT NIGHT ?

HOW FOR IS THIS FROM DEVIL'S DEN ?

THANKS GUYS ALL FOR YOUR HELP :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

I stayed at nature view last year, i often have company:-) for one joiner you haven't any charge, for two I don't know.

from Devil's Den is far (+/-) 500 mt.

the hotel opened in 2010 so when i was there it was brand new, very beautiful and staff friendly.

safety box is not in room ( but you can put your lock with the key they give to you) and there wasn't wifi in room only in the hall of the hotel

Chaba Hut is not far away and has a pool. And stop fucking shouting.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Chaba Hut is not far away and has a pool. And stop fucking shouting.

I GOT ALL DETAILS SO TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO FORUM FOREVER

I agree 100%

And so do I! :Agree1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

THANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING Areca Lodge HAS SOME ISSUES OF GIRLS UNDER 20 COMMING TO THE HOTEL TWO GUESTS NOT ALLOWED

OPEY DE PLACE I SENT EMAIL QUESTIONING JOINERS AND LETS SEE I HOPE POSTIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM

ANYMORE HOTELS ?

Yes there is a sign on the reception desk that says "no guests under 20 allowed". I was confronted with it when I brought back a lady of 19 years. I talked with them a bit and they changed their position. I also had the matter of her being a Lao lady and not Thai.

I never attempted to bring two ladies to the room but I suspect they would definitely want to extract a joiner fee from the registered guest. I spent two months at the Areca but only because I was too lazy to look for another hotel.

I sure miss the Lao lady.

And so do I! :Agree1:

HE WANTED ME TO STOP SHOUTING SO FOR HIM TO BE HAPPY I JUST SAID GOODBYE AND I DO REALISE THIS FORUM FILLED WITH SO MANY RACIST OLD A** H***S AND SOME NICE GUYS WHO HELPED ME I THANKED THEM BEFORE AND I THANK THEM AGAIN FOR CLEARING MY DOUBTS MINUTES AFTER MY POSTS. :Thanks3: :Thanks3:

Edited by anakin

I GOT ALL DETAILS SO TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO FORUM FOREVER

DUDE IS NOT ABOUT HAVING OR NOT THE DEALS .THIS FORUM IS MUCH MORE THAN THIS,BUT MAYBE FOR A POOR GUY THAN YOU IS ENOUGH ,WHEN I SAY POOR I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY ,CAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY BUT IAM RICH !

the life is sharing ideas,fillings,situations ;and drink a beer or a lot of beers whit a monger pattayaddict or whith a workmate!this my fhilosofie ;but i am not a profet maybe you are right and iam wrong!

but as SLAPMAN says:be careful, it's a Jungle out there !.

HE WANTED ME TO STOP SHOUTING SO FOR HIM TO BE HAPPY I JUST SAID GOODBYE AND I DO REALISE THIS FORUM FILLED WITH SO MANY RACIST OLD A** H***S AND SOME NICE GUYS WHO HELPED ME I THANKED THEM BEFORE AND I THANK THEM AGAIN FOR CLEARING MY DOUBTS MINUTES AFTER MY POSTS. :Thanks3: :Thanks3:

you know the board in some hotels sayng :::::::not avaliable for the indian market ::::::::::is for indians like you ::::::::::cause i know a lot of a nice indian guys ,and them dont call everybody racist you are the biggest racist in this forum

You didnt get the message from him did you? It is extremely impolite to to use capital letters = SHOUTING! Dont think we have many racists on this board and i didnt even notice where you are from but i surely dislike people YELLING AT ME. Please mr. Sir CAPS LOCK OFF.

Edited by 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Is this guy angry or incompetent? I think he means well, but he might not understand the CAPS = yelling lingo. Its pretty funny how much I hate reading messages in all caps??? I guess its just sub-conscience.

ana: don't leave the forum, just relax and stop calling people racists. Undo your capslock key and have a normal conversation. If this type of shit flusters you on the forum the TG's are gonna eat you alive, and a LB or nine may not take too well to you freaking out on them. So, calm down and lets all be buddies... How 'bout it?

I think he is under educated and so he relates the STOP SHOUTING to racism it is the easy way out for him he will regret it as there is a lot of invalualble infomation for first timers and even veterans to pattaya here hotels, bars, advice on girls prices etc....