IGNORED

CMYK or My Hotel BKK 850 bt when on special

smartbuy

Pretty much brand new hotel, (3 months June 2011) 4 stars. Cheapest if booked via Agoda.

With a bit of talk, 12pm checkout can become 2pm checkout.

Highly recommended. Clean. Close to MRT, Flat screen TV, Safe,Quiet. Good breakfast includes soup and some chinese style chicken. Free internet, and Friends Internet cafe a 1 min away is open 24 hours as is a dim sum place.

Plus's: Locals stay there - they say 1/2 price, while its still 'unknown' . Down the road from Friends internet cafe some highly commended massage places on the same street at reasonable prices. Lastly, passes the I would go back test.

Cons: Lift can be slow (one is parked), and hallways are hot - unaircond. Not the kind of food places I like close by.

Plenty of massages and soapies nearby, though not noted for value.

Directions

Take MRT to Huay Kwang. Proceed out Exit #1. See the motorbike park. Walk diagonally across it, go down that street

about 90 metres past two phone boxes a car dealership. Then a left. Clearly visible , signposted.

My hotel CMYK@Ratchada is located in Huay Kwang area of Bangkok. The address of My hotel CMYK@Ratchada is 225/4 Pracharajbumpen Soi 5 , Pracharajbumpen Rd., Huay Kwang , Bangkok 10310 Thailand .

Google it.