IGNORED

2 Bedroom suites

Hideaway

Hi all.

Probably a friend joining me next trip, so am looking for suggestions of the best hotels (best for me meaning: girl friendly, clean, spacious, with good amenities, wi fi etc, and somewhere between Soi 6 and WS.)

Not too worried about price, but would rather a cheaper friendly one, than a more expensive formal one.

Stayed at PHouse last time, I see they have 2 room suites, but although I enjoyed it, the rooms are a bit confusing, (by the time you find all the light switches, to turn them off when you finally want to sleep, you'll find the sun is up, and a new day starting.)

So only please recommendations from people that have stayed in a 2 room suite. (preferably similar rooms, cause I'm picking the best one, and don't want my mate complaining all the time lol).

Thanks

Hey

Check out LK Royal Suites in Soi Buakhao. They have very nice suites and also Duplex suites at affordable prices.

Mickey111

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice suites at that hotel and it is guest friendly - great location and very reasonably priced 4 what you get