IGNORED

Shooting Guns in Thailand?

hudsonhicks

I heard from a friend there are places you can go to fire automatic weapons.. being from the UK, i can only dream of such places :)

I have served in the Royal Navy for 6 years and fired SA80 Rifle numerous times, also trained on GPMG did a Army light-role course for 2 weeks in the winter which was err fun.. but shooting some more exotic weapons for fun like Ak-47, UZI etc etc would appeal to me!

Never shot a hand gun - that would also appeal

And no before you say im not the next mass murderer lol just looking for some more things to do on my text trip

Edited by hudsonhicks

I heard from a friend there are places you can go to fire automatic weapons.. being from the UK, i can only dream of such places :)

I have served in the Royal Navy for 6 years and fired SA80 Rifle numerous times, also trained on GPMG did a Army light-role course for 2 weeks in the winter which was err fun.. but shooting some more exotic weapons for fun like Ak-47, UZI etc etc would appeal to me!

Never shot a hand gun - that would also appeal

And no before you say im not the next mass murderer lol just looking for some more things to do on my text trip

This thread will give you the info you want

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/81897-shooting-range/page__p__1290759__fromsearch__1#entry1290759

In short I have not heard of anywhere near Pattaya that has either any weapon that is .223 or is full auto.

Apparently Cambodia is the place to go for that.

JD

This thread will give you the info you want

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/81897-shooting-range/page__p__1290759__fromsearch__1#entry1290759

In short I have not heard of anywhere near Pattaya that has either any weapon that is .223 or is full auto.

Apparently Cambodia is the place to go for that.

JD

The only thing I care about shooting in Thailand is my big bazooka or my pea shooter (depending on which girl you talk to) LOL

some info : http://onwardoverland.com/shooting/shooting.html

There is one on Thepprasit road too, if i am correct.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

dont know about thailand but in cambodia the price for one mag ak47 (fullauto)is nowadays 40$

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

maybey a good place to ask,

I am a falang with Dulpo nationality,

no i wanted to ask is it easy for me to get a Thai license for a gun?

i do own a gameshop does helps?

how to proceed?

prices?

Kind regards

:Bye5:

how to proceed?

prices?

Kind regards

• 3 months later...

how to proceed?

prices?

Kind regards

how to proceed?

prices?

Kind regards

theres a thing named google.com i would advise you use it and no you can not own a gun,

No automatics that i know of you can shoot m16's /ak47 but they will not let you go auto i shot a m16 but not auto only single shot wich was shite i rathered the .45 handgun thing has some kick i love it

If you want to shot guns, come to the US. It's cheaper and higher quality.

There are several gun ranges around Pattaya. I have visited two of them and they are a joke (at least for Americans). Junk guns, crap ammo, twice the price.

Cambodia seems to be the place to go for shooting. Although if an AK47 mag costs $40 these days, I have my doubts.

Lastly, yes people can own guns in Thailand and there are plenty of gun shops in Bangkok. I doubt that tourists on temporary visas can buy guns, but Thai people most certainly can. Like everything else, it's all imported, taxed to death, and costs 2 times or more than in the US.

Bangkok has fully automatic weapons, I fired Uzi's, fully auto glocks, all the military rifles and handguns. Expect a few misfires adn they just leave the roudns on the floor :eep:

A little expensive but good fun.

Take a TG, they love it.

Bangkok has fully automatic weapons, I fired Uzi's, fully auto glocks, all the military rifles and handguns. Expect a few misfires adn they just leave the roudns on the floor :eep:

Take a TG, they love it.

Where?

Take a TG, they love it.

yes where i would love to know

• 1 month later...

Last time i was in pattaya is shot 9mm and .45 it was near tiffanys.

Live the life you love.... Enjoy for Full...

Never Regret Anything you did.

Just do it...