IGNORED

Condo for rent long term at low low rate 6,000B/m if you pay 1 yr upfront or 7,000B/m paying monthly

BangkapiBoy

For rent: View Talay 1, Building B, 2nd floor studio, 38sqm, with nice kitchen.

View? No view to speak of, except of the trees. Shade all the time. Nice, quiet, and cool.

Size? 38sqm, studio. This is larger than the usual studio in VT1.

Kitchen? yes, a nice one.

The price? 7,000B/m. Or 6,000B/m if you pay 1 yr upfront at check-in. 1 yr contract wanted. Can give extra year extension option, no problem.

You will be responsible for paying the extras on your own, such as water (normal rate), electric (normal rate), cable tv (optional), and internet (optional).

Email me if interested to view: [email protected]

But, please, no time wasters. No negotiation. Don't come to view and tell me you think it is too small or too expensive. This price is already very fair. Owner pays annual condo fee, not you. This is a good deal. Thanks. :)

Pictures:

Edited by BangkapiBoy

You sound very friendly, I would really love not to do business with you.

:MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight:

:MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight: :MonkeyFight:

Actually, I'm great to do business with. I'm a straight shooter. I tell it exactly the way it is. I don't trick anyone, or sugar coat anything. This is the kind of person you actually want to business with here. I'm very honest. Anyone who has done business with me can confirm that.

Mate I've rented from this guy and I can assure you he is without doubt the perfect landlord and gentleman in every way. I would not hesitate to rent from him again. Maybe his no bullshit approach to business threw you but you should seriously consider finding better things to do rather than replying in such a way to this post just because you can.....

Condo looks nice and tidy, a very good price too

OP obviously doesn't like timewasters , good on him

Good luck with Renting

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Mate I've rented from this guy and I can assure you he is without doubt the perfect landlord and gentleman in every way. I would not hesitate to rent from him again. Maybe his no bullshit approach to business threw you but you should seriously consider finding better things to do rather than replying in such a way to this post just because you can.....

Thanks, Ferral! This is how I can continue doing this for so many years. What I say I will do, or can offer, I follow through on it. Satisfied customers. I wouldn't have it any other way.

The owner wants a long term renter in asap. 6,000B/m (1 yr paid upfront) is a great deal for someone who knows they will keep it a year.

ignore fily flop flippy fil flop flopper... :19::WTF1:

looks a great deal :Hello5:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I might be interested in renting this place. I am arriving Pattaya on sunday, and have already booked a hotel for the first 3 weeks. But from September 1 I need a place to stay. How much would water, electricity, tv and internet be a month (average)??

Tom

I might be interested in renting this place. I am arriving Pattaya on sunday, and have already booked a hotel for the first 3 weeks. But from September 1 I need a place to stay. How much would water, electricity, tv and internet be a month (average)??

Tom

Starting 1 Sept is no problem as long as you put a deposit down it can be reserved. Water is 150B-500B per month. Electric is 500B to 5000B per month (normal usage around 1,000B to 2,000B). Cable TV is about 3,000B per year. Wifi internet is offered from the condo management and it isn't that cheap, around 1,000B/m, but if you stay a year then just install a direct DSL from TOT and it is only about 500B/m for your own high speed connection then. Easy. Or just use the free wifi from the restaurants and bars downstairs in the complex. Email me if interested to view.

• 5 weeks later...