IGNORED

KTK Pattaya royal residence

lemacsretlif

If you are on foot, KTK is a little far from the action - if you are talking about WS, that is. It is across a Nova boutique hotel and ice bar in a new area roughly north-east of the corner of Second rd./Central Rd. On the other hand, if you walk out from the hotel and south on the small Soi Pattaya Klang 12, you are hitting Central Rd. in max. 10 minutes by foot, and from there you can walk to Soi Buakhow/Soi LK Metro or take a baht bus down to Beach Rd. Soi 6 with all the short-time joints is also quite close, but WS is a motobike-taxi or taxi ride for sure ;-)

I am considering staying there for a longer period (1-2 months) myself in Feb./March, but haven't seen the rooms inside. I am also very curious about the high-up larger rooms facing west (= sea view). Anyone been there, done that?!

Is anyone else here going to be staying at the KTKover the weekend of the 4th of Feb, and wanna have a Soi 6 Drinking Crawl?

Edited by volt

I saw that there is a laundry service in the hotel. Any experience from that? Is it with coins? Or you give the clothes and they get them back in your room when they are cleaned?

Edited by KetVak

• 3 weeks later...

Any additional charge for bringing back 2 guests?

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

I'll go out on a limb and say no, but any more than that and I assume there MAY be a charge but I don't see 2 girls coming back being that much of a problem, this is only my guess. I'll be back soon and I'll get as much info from the place as I can. There is a couple hot receptionist there as well.

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

I'll go out on a limb and say no, but any more than that and I assume there MAY be a charge but I don't see 2 girls coming back being that much of a problem, this is only my guess. I'll be back soon and I'll get as much info from the place as I can. There is a couple hot receptionist there as well.

Thanks for that information, their rooms appear the perfect size for entertaining a few Devils Den threesomes.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

They had told me that for second joiner the fee will be 500BHT. I asked them some days ago...

Edited by KetVak

They had told me that for second joiner the fee will be 500BHT. I asked them some days ago...

Thanks KetVak, I draw the line at 500bath.