IGNORED

Which hotels meet this specific checklist?

TK_Knightster

Do you know of or preferably stayed in a hotel that meets this criteria:

1) On Walking Street or within a 5 minute walk MAX

2) Has large rooms with aircon

3) Have safety deposit boxes

4) Free Wifi connection

5) BG friendly - no additional charge etc.............

6) Has a pool

If your recommendation ticks ALL the boxes can you post hotel name, location and room rate, and if at all possible a link to thier website?

The reason I am asking is I have noticed the hotel I stayed in that I liked "The Windy Inn" seems to be getting a slating recently and now I am slightly concerned that perhaps its taken a downhill slide in the last few months?

:001_Thank_You5:

You haven't said what your budget is though i assume 1300 for theWindy Suite. I don't no of other option to meet that criteria

may i suggest using a hotel Like Galaxy Suites for your Walking Street activities, and getting a hotel with pool in another area. Might cost you 2000 per night but you get best of both worlds (a room near two monger areas, and a retreat from living in Walking Street

You haven't said what your budget is though i assume 1300 for theWindy Suite. I don't no of other option to meet that criteria

may i suggest using a hotel Like Galaxy Suites for your Walking street activities, and getting a hotel with pool in another area. Might cost you 2000 per night but you get best of both worlds (a room near two monger areas, and a retreat from living in Walking Street

My budget is flexible so not really a problem. I found that Windy inn was surprisingly quite of a late night so never felt stressed with the whole WS situation.

They give me my room at 1000THB per night as I stay for 2 or 3 weeks at a time, I just wondered what else was out there as I didn't really shop around when I arrived, stayed unfortunately in the Grand hotel which was aweful so jumped out and found the Windy inn which was twice the size room, swimming pool and much friendlier staff and CHEAPER??

If you are willing to walk 3-5min more then look at Baywalk Residence and Fraser Resort. I can get from Baywalk to WS in 5mins, but I'm a fast walker.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

If you are willing to walk 3-5min more then look at Baywalk Residence and Fraser Resort. I can get from Baywalk to WS in 5mins, but I'm a fast walker.

Thanks for the info, they both look beautiful, i know I asked but just to check that either of these are BG friendly?

Thanks for the info, they both look beautiful, i know I asked but just to check that either of these are BG friendly?

I know Fraser is. Best check using this http://www.pattayaone.com/

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

why walk when u can just hop on a baht bus? no reason to work up a sweat in that thailand heat. or is it because of late night beinge drinking that u are concern with and not able to find ur way back? lol

read some of ur posts and comments, pretty stand up guy. cheers to having a cold one with ya if our paths should ever cross.