Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

friend or foe?

cisco999

I had this creature next to my hotel room door in Rawai. I asked the front desk lady if it was toxic or not. She only knew she was scared of it

I only know it was on the king size side.

i checked 30 minutes later and it was gone. Maybe I had two guests in the room with me that night.IMG_7832.JPG

He look as if wait your ass. Anyway no friendly.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Have no clue what that could be, but i would keep it out of my room for sure and a way from my body. Personally i am not to keen on insects.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

looks like a hunstman variety, not toxic, however scariest looking of the lot if u ask me. Good to keep them around though as they scare off other spiders (there dinner) watch the small black furry ones, bight has a little more punch.

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

Yeah I think that's a hunter or huntsman spirder. They move very quick.

In fact there is a funny video on YouTube where a father is filming himself trying to trap one on the ceiling of his kitchen whilst his little girl is watching. The spider makes a run for it and in the process falls on the guy at which point he makes a run for it. Will try and dig it up.

I'd do my best to get the bastard out of my room without hurting it. However, I been told there are no vemonous spiders in Thailand.

I'd do my best to get the bastard out of my room without hurting it. However, I been told there are no vemonous spiders in Thailand.

It's not the spiders you need to worry about, it's the centepedes. Those will mess you up.

It's not the spiders you need to worry about, it's the centepedes. Those will mess you up.

Right centepedes and scorpions too. But those centepedes are faily common, seen a lot of them around.