Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

crazy daves in soi chaiyapoon

been to pattaya 20 times and keep going back to crazy daves in soi chaiyapoon just off soi buckaw next to oasis ago go .

you just cant beat the big fat bastard breakfast hits the spot every time .

also the bar girls i take there say the thai food is good i like the chicken coconut soup .

good staff and the tv is classic only fools and horses - fawlty towers etc .

also the new triangle bar just 2 bars away and 3 small bars accross from triangle bar cheap drink and good place to chill out .

been to pattaya 20 times and keep going back to crazy daves in soi chaiyapoon just off soi buckaw next to oasis ago go .

you just cant beat the big fat bastard breakfast hits the spot every time .

also the bar girls i take there say the thai food is good i like the chicken coconut soup .

good staff and the tv is classic only fools and horses - fawlty towers etc .

also the new triangle bar just 2 bars away and 3 small bars accross from triangle bar cheap drink and good place to chill out .

Actually a good little cluster of places there, Crazy Dave's, Canterbury Tales, Whiskers bar, some good cheap massage shops - can get everything you need and only have to walk a few steps.

+ all the Go Go's in the area starting with Oasis, Champagne, Mash, The Office, Submarine, Kiss, the new Sugar suager what more could a man need.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Try to keep away from the 'CRAZIES' in Patty.

Now that would be impossible. So if you can't beat em, join em.

Retired

Agreed, as I've posted elsewhere. I like crazy dave's for brekkie when i want eggs/bacon/toast/beans. I prefer the smaller one though as I don't want to be pom pui maak maak....just nit noy.

last time there 65 baht not sure if it's more now or not.

can't beat it.

ceers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Soi Chaiyapoon can is a great place to start the evening with mates but tend to "fade" out early. By the way they got an exellent baker/take away pizzeria close to 3rd on the right hand side

Soi Chaiyapoon...has got an exellent baker/take away pizzeria close to 3rd on the right hand side

The owner/boss of Chow Soy restaurant is called Dave...is this the crazy Dave people are talking about?

Thanks for letting me know about the pizza/baker...I will be needing some cakes plus it might be a good place to stop into on the way to Bliss. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I enjoyed going in there often on holiday, but the repeated series got tiring, and then Daves rudeness wore off on me.

I did enjoy the food and the prices, it was a good place to go at 6 am, after a night out.

The owner/boss of Chow Soy restaurant is called Dave...is this the crazy Dave people are talking about?

Thanks for letting me know about the pizza/baker...I will be needing some cakes plus it might be a good place to stop into on the way to Bliss. :)

No Dave from the chow soi is slightly shorter than Crazy Dave, and drinks much less.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 months later...

What I like about Crazy Daves is that the Breakfast is available 24hrs a day!

Its probably not the best in Pattaya but certainly the best for value for money!

He also does good Curries and Chilli Con Carne.

I had my worst meal ever at Crazy Daves, It was chicken filet with something (todays special i think), disgusting! Dry chicken, cold potatoes.

I was enjoying a brekkie @ Canterbury's yesterday morning when my mate walked past. I checkbinned & joined him at his usual haunt @ crazy's next door. I only had a cuppa (35B FFS) whilst my mate had scrambled egg on toast. Nice place & my mate swears by the gutbuster brekkie!

I originally thought several massage girls were giving me the eye, but I realised they were craning their neck to get their daily dose of 'Only Fools'; hansom man thought I.

sgu_banner.gif

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed the Chili at Crazy Daves just about every 3 days...the shepherds pie with Bisto gravy was a taste from home for me!

but keep in mind that I am not a fancy man and have simple tastes, as such this place suits me to a tee

the beer was super cheap as well, with no hassles from anyone, I was made to feel very comfortable on each visit

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

• 3 years later...

end of an era................it's now........................

july 11 025 (Custom).JPG

But is it still open for BF 24 hours ???

I stay at Chow Soy in nov.Would miss it.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I walked past this place a lot in the last year and never saw anyone in there. Years ago I remember sharing a very late/early morning drunken breakfast with a mate and a table top full of ants.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Sold? or a name change?

i believe it is sold or maybe leased, but new management

No Dave from the chow soi is slightly shorter than Crazy Dave, and drinks much less.

And to my knowledge doesn't talk to himself...

i believe it is sold or maybe leased, but new management

Another new breakfast for you to check out!. and get some pictures of Amon!.. :GoldenSmile1:

Another new breakfast for you to check out!. and get some pictures of Amon!.. :GoldenSmile1:

the job of breakfast consultant has already been filled by a trooper who will take one for the team and suffer baked beans.

mine tend to be made in the room i can handle making an omelette and a cup of tea.

i just take the pics.

The Seaside Restaurant, about 50 yards up the soi on-the-left, is also recommended for good-value solid food !

Archived