IGNORED

Flights

coleman

Jesus, I can't find a flight from Tokyo for less than a grand without a 24 hour, multiple layover fucking hassle; And even then the best they can do is around 900. I'm going fucking nuts looking at these sites. Anyone have advice on the best airline to use? Thai Air and Korean air and Air china are all incredibly expensive for some reason...

Jesus, I can't find a flight from Tokyo for less than a grand without a 24 hour, multiple layover fucking hassle; And even then the best they can do is around 900. I'm going fucking nuts looking at these sites. Anyone have advice on the best airline to use? Thai Air and Korean air and Air china are all incredibly expensive for some reason...

use this site to look for flights www.momondo.com

use this site to look for flights www.momondo.com

Arigato Gozaimashita

Get your head together man, u just aint trying hard enough. You dont say which month but here's september....

Air Asia D7 2653 Dep Haneda 2345 Arr KUL 0630. AK734 Dep KUL 0825 arr BKK 9030

return trip departs BKK 10am arr 2230 in Haneda

$1000 USD for this round-trip on Air Asia

On Expedia.Com.Au they quote $830AUD(755USD) for EVA Air, and $862($784) for Air China which has pretty good connections.

Use www.skyscanner.com if Momondo doesnt come up with good price.

But hey hey you aint getting it as cheap as us from Aussie, around 650-700 return.....nice

Or China Airlines at $664AUD(604USD) with a few hours to kill in dazzling Taipei each way. (www.expedia.com)

Or China Airlines at $664AUD(604USD) with a few hours to kill in dazzling Taipei each way. (www.expedia.com)

I have to change fucking airports on this flight... Not a layover and plane change... Fucking airports...

The Air China looks the best of them then....pay up to play up.

I have to change fucking airports on this flight... Not a layover and plane change... Fucking airports...

Do not be rude ! Be happy! Patts waiting you ! Work hardly!

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

ok guys, booked a flight out in September for... around 720. I couldnt find the expedia deal. I think the Japanese IP addresses change some of the availabilities. I know that sounds stupid, but this isnt the first time I have had other people come up with lower prices in different countries.

Anyways, thanks and be there soon.

Now I just need to be upgraded so that I can see some of those pics in the members section...

PLEASE UPGRADE ME. I need more info before I come.

Do not be rude ! Be happy! Patts waiting you ! Work hardly!

I wasn't meaning to be rude at all. Just trying to show my frustration. Emotions don"t translate well in text. Sorry guys. :Number1a:

Best not to upgrade until after trip it will surely corrupt your mind. Plenty of good info in newbies section, more than you will be able to

use on this trip.

720 is pretty good.

book nice hotel say Baywalk Residence which is close to WS

book Mr T taxi to pick u up from bkk airport

arrive nice and fresh

then you are set