IGNORED

Lake Villas Resort

ipman123

Hello all, going on my first trip to pattaya in sept and just booked a 3 night stay at LVR. On google map and Orbtiz where I booked it from shows the hotel near Walking Street. But after reading the hotel description says its near Soi Siam Country Club which is far from the action! Does anyone know where its really located? Should i cancel it or is it worth it to stay 3 days in that area?

Edited by ipman123

G'day ipman and welcome to PA.

It looks like you are staying in an area of Pattaya referred to as "The Darkside". There is nothing to fear about this area you are staying in. "The Darkside" just means the east side of Sukhumvit Road. The actual area name is Nong Prue.

As for being close to the action - you're not. You'll be in a very serene tropical paradise and it will be very quiet at night (except for insect/animal noises). To get to Walking Street will take 15-30 minutes by car depending on time of day/day of week/holiday - could even take longer.

Do a search around the many PA threads about information you are seeking about your upcoming holiday. A good thread to start at is this one:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/118-newbie-advice/

Enjoy your holiday in Pattaya and don't forget about Rule #1: Don't fall in love!

Cheers...

Edited by sydney95b

Thank you sir! Serene tropical paradise? Maybe LT a TG for 3 days and relax or cancel and stay where all the actions at?

Worth if for sure to me.

Last trip the last three days I spent at the Sea Sand Sun Resort south of Jomiten and it was great. Find a girl you like and just relax for a couple days. Thats what vacation is for right?