IGNORED

calling your teerak

hunneeee

Hi lads

I might be a few months behind with this one but,I discovered a good way of calling thailand for a penny a minute from UK.

Its called localphone...you set up an account..put £5 credit in it and put in the number you want to call mobile or landline and put the phone number in of the phone you want to call with, and localphone give you a local number to dial.

This number goes straight through to the thai number and there you go....my balance is now £4.06p and I talked to my chick for over an hour and a half...96pence....you can text through your PC for 2.2p inc VAT per text.....just trying to save somebody some money...leaves more for flights!!!!

Steve

Sounds good.

Thanks for the info

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ