Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya an internet province?

elzito

Hi folks,

I live since October I thought real central near Pattaya Klang and near to Sai Song. I asked true - impossible, than 3 B only 2 mb. By tot there was no answer, I had to fill in its formular and I will see?

In Bangkok is discussed G4, In Pattaya we have not a G3 from AIS,

only G3 from true and that is not area wide. G3 from true gets sometimes only 2 mb.

When we have an Internet area wide and fast?

Ciao elzito

I read some news earlier this year that they were going to connect Pattaya with Bangkok through real high speed fiber. But since TiT the timeframe for it is ofcourse unknown.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

Pattaya will get 4G wireless one day - not sure when

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

• 1 month later...

Hello Warrior,

if we unable to instal 3G in the city for what we need 4G?

Ciao elzito

Pattaya have already 3G mobile network ... I use 3G everydays with my iphone4. Only TRUE MOVE have 3G in pattaya area.

Dear Dams34,

I was asking by tue in Lotus north pattaya road. They told me I could use it on Pattaya Klang and Second Road, I could not use in Soi 16 and Soi Bhoakaw, I thought they belong to Pattaya City?

Ciao elzito

When everywhere else is on 6G!!....:P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

When everywhere else is on 6G!!....:P

Dear Scumbag,

I like to see first 3G in every place in Pattaya. That seller told me also that from the up to 7,2 mb you will get only 2 mb.

Ciau elzito