IGNORED

Where is a gym around View Tallay 6?

Inked Up

Hi guys, I am needing to find a gym to go to during October. Preferably close to View Tallay 6, I have heard of California Wow but was also told it is a waste of time for what I like to do in the gym. I don't need one with many cardio machines as I generally don't do any in the gym anyway. I mainly just need free weights, dumbells, cable machines, and leg machines. To be honest it doesn't even have to be an indoor gym as I like a gym that is warm and not cold. Thanks in advance everyone.

formerly HighRoller17

Hi guys, I am needing to find a gym to go to during October. Preferably close to View Tallay 6, I have heard of California Wow but was also told it is a waste of time for what I like to do in the gym. I don't need one with many cardio machines as I generally don't do any in the gym anyway. I mainly just need free weights, dumbells, cable machines, and leg machines. To be honest it doesn't even have to be an indoor gym as I like a gym that is warm and not cold. Thanks in advance everyone.

Im staying in View talay 6 in October and need to find a gym too. Tonys Gyms off Walking Street is supposed to be alright, as is the one on 3rd road. Also been told Castra gym is alright too.

Tonys on Soi Buakhow, gets warm if you don't turn the fans on :001_Thank_You5:

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

It depends on how many times a week you will be training. California Wow has free weights and there are plenty of machines without using the cardio stuff, thing is it's not a place to just go in for single sessions and it costs about 2100bt a month so you need to go alot to make it worth it. Tony's gym near WS is the only other one I've used and is ok to go in anytime and just pay for the day, it's not very near VT6 though.

I'm using California WOW this trip, as I have on my prior 2 trips. IMHO it is much better than Tony's on WS, which I have also used on two other trips. You should go over to WOW and ask for a look around.

Thanks for the info about the Gyms. I won't be doing to much training maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Just trying to keep my body from getting relaxed so that when I get back to work I can continue to go and not get to sore.

formerly HighRoller17

I'm using California WOW this trip, as I have on my prior 2 trips. IMHO it is much better than Tony's on WS, which I have also used on two other trips. You should go over to WOW and ask for a look around.

Can you give me an idea on prices please. I will be there for a couple of weeks and will try out WOW.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Im staying in View talay 6 in October and need to find a gym too. Tonys gyms off Walking street is supposed to be alright, as is the one on 3rd road. Also been told Castra gym is alright too.

Bro, I will probably see you there in October. I get there on the 13th.

formerly HighRoller17

I,ve always used tonys just off Walking Street myself, i dont know how long you are staying for & how many times you will be using the gym, but if you speak to the right person at tonys they will do you a deal on the money """"", & its nice to have a walk back up Walking Street when you,ve had a session, you certainly get some attention """

I,ve always used tonys just off walking street myself, i dont know how long you are staying for & how many times you will be using the gym, but if you speak to the right person at tonys they will do you a deal on the money """"", & its nice to have a walk back up walking street when you,ve had a session, you certainly get some attention """

Tony's has moved and is on WS now, the old location was much nicer. It's kind of scattered with several small areas and the building is a bit old and musty.

Can you give me an idea on prices please. I will be there for a couple of weeks and will try out WOW.

There are no fixed prices. I am paying 4280 for two months. This is the price I paid in 2010, and I showed them the 2010 paperwork to get it again. You may be able to negotiate a better deal. Tony's charges by the visit; 200 now for the one off WS (only 100 when I used it)

Thanks sexyfarangman

I will go there and try my skills at negotiation :)

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Thanks for all the help everyone. I will check out California WOW and see what it is like. If I don't like it I will look at Tony's and some other places.

formerly HighRoller17