IGNORED

Thai citizenship for Luek Krueng?

pubstud

A Luek-Krueng girl, now aged 30, currently in Australia. She was born in Australia to a Thai mother and Australian father. She tells me she wants to apply for Thai citizenship and get a Thai passport. Is she eligible? Can she do this from inside Australia? And what does she need to do? I presume she has already contacted Thai Embassy and got some details from them but as you guys are often a mine of information I wonder if anyone has any experience with this or knows some details.

A Luek-Krueng girl, now aged 30, currently in Australia. She was born in Australia to a Thai mother and Australian father. She tells me she wants to apply for Thai citizenship and get a Thai passport. Is she eligible? Can she do this from inside Australia? And what does she need to do? I presume she has already contacted Thai Embassy and got some details from them but as you guys are often a mine of information I wonder if anyone has any experience with this or knows some details.

Any feedback at all?

Any feedback at all?

0 minutes of research only thing i know is Thailand will not recognize duel citzanship,must be some way?

Edited by rickyt

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

0 minutes of research only thing i know is Thailand will not recognize duel citzanship,must be some way?

Thanks, this is more the sort of thing I want to find out. I did actually do some searches and looked at the official requirements but as we all know there's a big diff between what's actually the requirements and the reality. Lots of people apply for citizenship and PR and so on, and then die of old age waiting for results.

The country offered Tiger Woods full Thai citizenship,

Due to his mother being Thai,

So it shouldn't be a problem for Luek Krueng.

is she has a thai mother OR father, she is automatically a thai national (they'll talk all they can get lol). just visit the embassy and get the list of required documents and she'll be able to get it handled within a few weeks if not quicker - BUT - ALL required documents must be presented and they must be originals. if you don't have them, forget about it.

Sexy Pattaya Girls @ ShakeGirl.com - Follow Shake Girl on Facebook & Twitter

The country offered Tiger Woods full Thai citizenship,

Due to his mother being Thai,

So it shouldn't be a problem for Luek Krueng.

Yeah but they were after his dosh, if Tiger accepted full Thai citizenship then the Thais could tax him.