IGNORED

China Garden Hotel

Pattayarox

Thanks.

It doesn't look like much to be honest,but i suppose for the price you wont do much better.

Off season £16 a night in 2011 and around £20 in 2012......I like a a bargin so I look forward with interest to your list of alternate accommodation

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 487.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 489.JPG

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pattayarox

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• dayo202

• China Garden

Off season £16 a night in 2011 and around £20 in 2012......I like a a bargin so I look forward with interest to your list of alternate accommodation

That was my point!,because it is so cheap you wont find the same for a similar price.

• 2 weeks later...

recently returned home from a stay in china garden hotel, i had room 104, the jacuzzi room at 800 baht a night for 2 weeks. absolutely spot on rooms in my opinion, best shower i have had in pattaya (walk in shower that you can stand underneath, good water pressure and plenty of water coming out unlike some i could mention). when i arrived, i was utterly in a panic after realising my hand luggage bag had been left on the bell bus mini bus, the girls in reception were only too pleased to call the bell bus company for me and try and sort it out, i was shitting myself cos it had my passports and 500 quid in cash in there, they told me to go back to the bus station and wait for the bus to return and collect the bag. obviously i feared the worst but was very releaved when the bus turned up with my bag which still had the money and passports inside, thankyou very much to the staff, it was a good start for china garden hotel. i like to stay out late and sleep late, not once did i have a problem with the cleaners, they were happy for me to leave around 4pm somedays and didnt mind cleaning my room after this time, brilliant. on one occasion on my last day, another customer had an unsavoury incident with a freelancer stealing money from his room, after jolly friar was called and notified, he knocked 4 days off the guys bill which was very good customer service in my eyes, a lovely gesture which he didnt have to do. all in all my stay was a memorable one, i would certainly stay there again. oh forgot to mention, i ate in the restaurant one night (i like to try somewhere different every night when i am on holiday) and it was fantastic food, the service was great and i enjoyed it very much. if i lived in pattaya, i would be visiting there on a regular basis thats for sure. so all in all, everything first class, good service and fantastic rooms, well done ian, keep it up. finally, if i have to say one bad thing, and i am nit picking, the aircon was very very cold, which my thai lady hated, is that a bad thing, dont know really but thats the only thing i can think of to say thats even a little bit negative. china garden rocks.

Thank you for the great review, I am very happy that we were able to help with getting your bag back.... We hope to see you on your next trip!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, we now accept Visa & Mastercard as payment in the hotel & restaurant (there is a small 3% charge which is levied on us by Kasikorn Bank).

We have some no shows and have rooms available from 16th Oct to 23rd Oct if anyone is intrested please email at [email protected]

thx

ian

P.S we have have rooms available from 8th Jan 2012 onwards! Up to then its fairly gridlocked.

Edited by Jolly Friar

Just to let you all know, we now accept Visa & Mastercard as payment in the hotel & restaurant (there is a small 3% charge which is levied on us by Kasikorn Bank).

We have some no shows and have rooms available from 16th Oct to 23rd Oct if anyone is intrested please email at [email protected]

thx

ian

P.S we have have rooms available from 8th Jan 2012 onwards! Up to then its fairly gridlocked.

shame no good for my trip in nov / dec but will give you a try in june

hi all..trying to find some picture's of the deluxe room's if anybody's got any....all the picture's are of the jacuzzi room

hi all..trying to find some picture's of the deluxe room's if anybody's got any....all the picture's are of the jacuzzi room

As far as I know Mike the room's are all the same as the jacuzzi rooms except for 1 thing..............there's no jacuzzi in them :-)

I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

Pattayarox

As far as I know Mike the room's are all the same as the jacuzzi rooms except for 1 thing..............there's no jacuzzi in them :-)

Pattayarox

and slightly smaller

Dayo...

after reading all of the reviews on here i have been TOTALLY convinced to stay at this hotel on my next trip to Pattaya,i cant wait to try out those jacuzzi's!

Pattayarox

The jacuzzi rooms are way bigger, when i get home tommorrow I will post pic of the room

thank's for the reply's.....on the web site for china garden...the deluxe room is showing a balcony in the picture's...true or not???

thank's for the reply's.....on the web site for china garden...the deluxe room is showing a balcony in the picture's...true or not???

Oh maybe I'm getting mixed up with the rooms I'm sure Ian will be on soon to let you know any info you need :-)

Pattayarox

Well I am booked in for room 302 for 10 nights 10th November, really looking forward to trying this new location for myself, I usually stay on LK Metro but this time I wanted to be away from the agogos that have now sprung up everywhere.

Rooms look to be outstanding, and great VFM.

It says on there web site that every room has a jaccuzi ?????? Is that right

No thats not correct, there are 3 floors in The China Garden and 2 are normal rooms and 1 floor is all with Jacuzzi's

Pattayarox

No thats not correct, there are 3 floors in The China Garden and 2 are normal rooms and 1 floor is all with Jacuzzi's

I suspect this advice isn't correct - as far as i'm aware there are 3 floors of about 4 rooms per floor of which the 3 Nr larger rooms, one on each floor and over looking the Soi have jacuzzis

Edited by DJW

I've just tried to make a booking request and I've heard nothing back is this normal or should I email them ?????

Hi,

I just booked 14 days/13nights in China Garden hotel. (Jacuzzi room)

But I'm little confused about address.

China Garden Restaurant & hotel

Moo 10 Soi Lengkee, Pattaya, Bang Lamung,

Chonburi, 20150

It seems to me like 2 addresses. :) I can't even find it at http://maps.google.com/

Can you help me find it at map?

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Hi,

I just booked 14 days/13nights in China Garden hotel. (Jacuzzi room)

But I'm little confused about address.

China Garden Restaurant & Hotel

Moo 10 Soi Lengkee, Pattaya, Bang Lamung,

Chonburi, 20150

It seems to me like 2 addresses. :) I can't even find it at http://maps.google.com/

Can you help me find it at map?

china garden is facing J P court on soi langkee off soi baukow....google map was done before china garden was built

china garden is facing J P court on soi langkee off soi baukow....google map was done before china garden was built

Thank you. But I can't still find it. GPS coordinates would be very helpful.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Thank you. But I can't still find it. GPS coordinates would be very helpful.

don't worry mate i stay there myself the address is correct...

why don't you book Mr T taxi to pick you up from the airport he knows where the hotel is.

Dayo...

View from jacuzzi room

July 2011 034 (640x480).jpg

Jacuzzi

Thailand july 2011 009 (427x640).jpg

Double bed

July 2011 033 (640x480).jpg

View from jacuzzi room

July 2011 034 (640x480).jpg

Jacuzzi

Thailand july 2011 009 (427x640).jpg

Double bed