IGNORED

China Garden Hotel

Pattayarox

From my experience I find crossing roads in Pattaya more scary then riding a slowed down motortaxi. I almost got knocked down twice crossing at traffic lights. Some cars just won't stop at red light, lucky I'm always looking when crossing in Pattaya.

I enjoy walking and normally walk, unless I'm with a company or need to get back China urgently. But that's me.

One can choose to take a baht bus back from WS, it cost 150-200B it's a bit more costly but it'll be safer.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pattayarox

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• dayo202

• China Garden

Hi Reg

If you come out of China Garden walk to the end of soi lengkee where it's meets Soi Baukaow you can get a baht bus to walking street and get off on the corner of second road by the

traffic lights cost 10 baht.remember to stay on the same side of soi baukaow do not

cross over.

On way back get baht bus from where you got off on second road,to Kiss restaurant on the right

and walk through soi Diana and that will bring you to the crossroads and back to soi lengkee.

thanks for the reply. i am aware of the kiss food route, thats the route i always take to Walking Street. wasnt sure about the soi boukaw route though. thanks i shall give it a try in september.

Thanks for another load of good reviews, guys.

I will be there in October.

Looking forward to it, of course.

Say hello if you see me.

I'm the bloke who looks like a Greek god.

Old and going broke!

:Party3:

thanks for the reply. i am aware of the kiss food route, thats the route i always take to walking street. wasnt sure about the soi boukaw route though. thanks i shall give it a try in september.

It's also the route i used almost everyday on my last trip, and i was not the worst for

beer in fact many times i have stopped off for a quick one in soi diana on way back to

china garden.

any pictures or a link?

In over 23 years of visiting Pattaya, I have never used a motor bike or motor bike taxi. Once glance at the accident statistics was enough to deter me. I personally know of four Thai people who were even killed on motor bikes, and lots more who were injured, some quite badly.

John

Everyone should listen to this!

Thats the room I'd stayed in :-)

That is also the room that I have booked in the first half of September.

I personally can not wait to check this place out.

All the reviews have been awesome!

Thanks for your review.

Did you try the food there also?

What was it like?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

It's also the route i used almost everyday on my last trip, and i was not the worst for

beer in fact many times i have stopped off for a quick one in soi diana on way back to

china garden.

I have nearly always stayed somewhere around LK Metro so I also know that route well and usually stop for a quick "nightcap" in a bar or 2 on the way home at these bars also.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

There are busses that go up Lenkee and Dianna, turn right at 2nd and then first left up to beach road, and along to WS. I don't know how often or if late at night.

I'm sure the staff will be able to give you the right info.

" Of Course You Love Me Darlink, I Handsome Man"5555

• 3 weeks later...

Last Minute Cancellation

Due to the hurricane's in the States we have had 2 cancellation's in September, we now have these dates open for deluxe rooms in September, if you want to book please email me at [email protected]

3rd September to 10th September - Deluxe Room 103 - 500 baht per night

16th September to 4th October - Deluxe room 102 - 500 baht per night

15th September to 24th September - Deluxe room 303 - 500 baht per night

Tell your friends !!

cheers

Ian

I looked at the web site and low season prices are listed as 700 and 1000. I don't think they showed any high season prices.

I looked at the web site and low season prices are listed as 700 and 1000. I don't think they showed any high season prices.

Deluxe Rooms are 500 Baht until November (Opening Offer) going up to 800 baht in High Season, next year 650-700 in low season.

Jacuzzi Rooms are 800 Baht until November (Opening Offer but fully booked) going up to 1,500 in High Season, next year in low season 1000 baht per night.

We already have many booking for 2012 in the jacuzzi rooms!

Hope that sounds ok !

Edited by Jolly Friar

Deluxe Rooms are 500 Baht until November (Opening Offer) going up to 800 baht in High Season, next year 650-700 in low season.

Jacuzzi Rooms are 800 Baht until November (Opening Offer but fully booked) going up to 1,500 in High Season, next year in low season 1000 baht per night.

We already have many booking for 2012 in the jacuzzi rooms!

Hope that sounds ok !

That sounds excellent. I plan to be in Bangkok and Pattaya in late October. I will probably contact you once I have my plane tickets.

001_Thank_You5.gif

That sounds excellent. I plan to be in Bangkok and Pattaya in late October. I will probably contact you once I have my plane tickets.

001_Thank_You5.gif

I think it is completely booked out in October :-(

Pattayarox

Big reg

The baht buses usually go all the way to the end of Soi Bukhao and turn right into pattaya Tai and they go to the end which is the coner of 2nd road and pattaya Tai not far from walking St, just be careful on Tuesday's and Fridays the Soi Bukhao markets are on and the baht buses can not turn right in to Pattaya Tai

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys just back from 16 days in LOS :(

I had booked a jacuzzi room in the China Garden for Sat and Sun 23rd/24th I arrived on Friday as I got my dates wrong and asked for the room, the girl on reception was taking my payment and then she told me I was a day early, I kinda half knew but wasn't 100% positive anyway she told me the hotel was booked out, I asked would a room be coming available and she said no it was booked out completely, then as she looked through her log book she said I could take managers room for the night if I wanted. I said yes that would do, the room was on the top floor and was in fabulous nick, I was chuffed.

There is only 1 fault with this hotel and that is there is no lift only stairs personally does not bother me at all so I didn't care but some older folk might, although when arriving the lads from the kitchen were straight out to help me carry my bags upstairs.

The next day I was moved to the Jacuzzi room :) for my 2 nights of m "relaxation" haha, the Jacuzzi rooms again are fab with a massive jacuzzi in them.

After my 2 nights in the Jacuzzi room I wanted to stay the rest of my stay in the hotel and luckily enough they accommodated me :-)

the food in the restaurant is top notch the girls are brilliant cleaning ladies the lot.

It is located perfectly right beside Soi Diana as my usual start off point is MEGABREAK. All amenities right beside it, Jolly Friar, pharmacies, 7-11 and ATM's

The hotel is in immaculate condition all mod-cons, Flat screen tv's big bathroom sturdy beds(ha ha very important).

I honestly can't recommend this place enough. I had free accommodation sorted but wanted to stay for a couple of nights with the Jacuzzi room but ended up staying there for the remainder of my trip.

Now to the best part and this is UNBELIEVABLE the cost of the Jacuzzi room per night is 800Baht and the normal rooms are 500Baht!!!!!

Seriously you will not get better for even double that price!

I never met Ian the owner but have to say fair play to him he will be a very wealthy man in a short time because this place will be full all of the time!

Get your arse's there, book in advance advised!

By the way Pattayarox!!

Great review,it would have been exactly what I'd have written,I've only ever heard good things about this place.

I booked a jacuzzi room for 1 night only as a bit of a break,stayed there last night.My verdict is that I'm gutted I only had the 1 night ! I liked it so much I asked if I could stay another night but it was booked up.All the staff were great which is always a bonus around here.

I could not fault the place at all,the room was spotless,everything worked as it should,it was perfect and the jacuzzi was fantastic.I'd recommend this place to anyone.I'll be sending Ian a PM for another night as it's a great place to unwind.

Great review,it would have been exactly what I'd have written,I've only ever heard good things about this place.

I booked a jacuzzi room for 1 night only as a bit of a break,stayed there last night.My verdict is that I'm gutted I only had the 1 night ! I liked it so much I asked if I could stay another night but it was booked up.All the staff were great which is always a bonus around here.

I could not fault the place at all,the room was spotless,everything worked as it should,it was perfect and the jacuzzi was fantastic.I'd recommend this place to anyone.I'll be sending Ian a PM for another night as it's a great place to unwind.

Yes it's a cracker of a place ticks all the right boxes, I'll be back in a few weeks for another 15 days!!!!

:Beer8:

PATTAYAROX

Edited by Pattayarox

Stayed here in May for about 2 weeks. I've booked a standard room. The room was new and very modern. I think I was the first guest stayed in that room.

The kingsize bed was really good and soft.The bathroom was very modern with free toothbrush. The shower was powerful and big.

The airco was good and cold, there is also a fan which I prefer when I sleep.

Big LCD tv with dvd player. A lot of channels. Free thee and coffee. Every day 2 bottles of water on the house.

Good electronic safe. A table with 2 chairs is nice when you buy some food from a street vendor after a night out with a lady.

The room was cleaned every day. Every day I woke up 4/ 5 pm and go for breakfast when I came back the room was cleaned very well and quick.

You can leave the lady's id at the reception at night if you want.

There are also security cams everywhere in the hotel that's make me feel save.

Downstairs there's a chinese restaurant. I have eat there 2 times. The food is good and the beers are cheap.

The staff are very nice and helpful.

The location is very good.

One thing I miss in the room is a balcony and a sofa.

I can recommend china garden to everyone.

I have booked here again for my next trip in october.

Do you have monthly rates during the summer? I will be coming down this summer for 2 months (2012). Great photo's for the boutique room but no photos for the deluxe and Jacuzzi rooms. It is hard to tell the size of the room with just one photo on the web site. Please post photos.

Yeah has anybody got any photos of the any of the rooms,everybody is raving on about the place and not one photo posted,and there is none on the website well 1 of a Jacuzzi.

Yeah has anybody got any photos of the any of the rooms,everybody is raving on about the place and not one photo posted,and there is none on the website well 1 of a Jacuzzi.

There are some here.

There are some here.

Thanks.

It doesn't look like much to be honest,but i suppose for the price you wont do much better.

Last Minute Cancellation

Due to the hurricane's in the States we have had 2 cancellation's in September, we now have these dates open for deluxe rooms in September, if you want to book please email me at [email protected]

3rd September to 10th September - Deluxe Room 103 - 500 baht per night

16th September to 4th October - Deluxe room 102 - 500 baht per night

15th September to 24th September - Deluxe room 303 - 500 baht per night

Tell your friends !!

cheers

Ian

I am in town tues 22 november to sunday 11 december inclusive - do you have any vacancies for those dates

thanks

recently returned home from a stay in china garden hotel, i had room 104, the jacuzzi room at 800 baht a night for 2 weeks. absolutely spot on rooms in my opinion, best shower i have had in pattaya (walk in shower that you can stand underneath, good water pressure and plenty of water coming out unlike some i could mention). when i arrived, i was utterly in a panic after realising my hand luggage bag had been left on the bell bus mini bus, the girls in reception were only too pleased to call the bell bus company for me and try and sort it out, i was shitting myself cos it had my passports and 500 quid in cash in there, they told me to go back to the bus station and wait for the bus to return and collect the bag. obviously i feared the worst but was very releaved when the bus turned up with my bag which still had the money and passports inside, thankyou very much to the staff, it was a good start for china garden hotel. i like to stay out late and sleep late, not once did i have a problem with the cleaners, they were happy for me to leave around 4pm somedays and didnt mind cleaning my room after this time, brilliant. on one occasion on my last day, another customer had an unsavoury incident with a freelancer stealing money from his room, after jolly friar was called and notified, he knocked 4 days off the guys bill which was very good customer service in my eyes, a lovely gesture which he didnt have to do. all in all my stay was a memorable one, i would certainly stay there again. oh forgot to mention, i ate in the restaurant one night (i like to try somewhere different every night when i am on holiday) and it was fantastic food, the service was great and i enjoyed it very much. if i lived in pattaya, i would be visiting there on a regular basis thats for sure. so all in all, everything first class, good service and fantastic rooms, well done ian, keep it up. finally, if i have to say one bad thing, and i am nit picking, the aircon was very very cold, which my thai lady hated, is that a bad thing, dont know really but thats the only thing i can think of to say thats even a little bit negative. china garden rocks.