IGNORED

looking for a condo Jomtien

JackFrost

Hi :),

I am looking for a condo ( beach front condos in Jomtien /Dongtan) from the 6th Aug 2011 - 6 Mar 2012.

If you have anything please PM

Budget is 6000-10000

6th Aug 2011 - 6 Mar 2012.

sea views -Jomtien side (not pattaya side)

Thanks

Jack

come to pattaya/jomtien

stay a couple of days in a hotel or guest house, then BB over to area you like and just go to lobby of condo, find the "for rent/sale board"

You do have a thai sim or phone ?

start calling numbers, and it will take you all of maybe 1 hour.

plan on 1 months rent and 1 months rent as a security deposit when you sigh rental agreement.

You will pay for water and ele, maybe free cable TV, maybe free adsl internet.

At my condo rent is 5Kb a month,water and ele have not been over 1Kb a month (aircon on only to sleep)euro kitchen, hot water in bathroom. cable tv via condo is 400 and adsl via a person in bldging is 500 b a month with average of 12Mbps

No sea view though :)

For 10Kb there a couple double or even tripple condo units here.

Just up the road , towards the beach in "Paradice Park" never been but sea facing units may have a sea view ....

both are 1/2 mile or .8Km from beach

Do NOT use a agent as you will pay 20/30 % extra

If you just need a basic 30 Ms2 studio condo cant go wrong here, how many times are you going to look at the beach anyway ?

60Kb for your stay, and you have 60Kb to spend "up to you"

PM me your thai number when you get here, be happy to show you around this part of Jomtien"

Mark

ps what i like best here is the 50/60 stall fresh market 50 M/yards out the front of condo, a 7-11 and a tesco express just opened(about 4 times the size of a 7-11)

m

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

come to pattaya/jomtien

stay a couple of days in a hotel or guest house, then BB over to area you like and just go to lobby of condo, find the "for rent/sale board"

plan on 1 months rent and 1 months rent as a security deposit when you sigh rental agreement.

At my condo rent is 5Kb a month,water and ele have not been over 1Kb a month (aircon on only to sleep)euro kitchen, hot water in bathroom. cable tv via condo is 400 and adsl via a person in bldging is 500 b a month with average of 12Mbps

Just up the road , towards the beach in "Paradice Park" never been but sea facing units may have a sea view ....

If you just need a basic 30 Ms2 studio condo cant go wrong here, how many times are you going to look at the beach anyway ?

PM me your thai number when you get here, be happy to show you around this part of Jomtien"

Mark

ps what i like best here is the 50/60 stall fresh market 50 M/yards out the front of condo, a 7-11 and a tesco express just opened(about 4 times the size of a 7-11)

m

How do you get on with the internet in your building? When I looked in the other day the noticeboard said they were having problems with the switchboard being overloaded. Certainly good value in there (apart from the piledriving!).

Be scene and not herd.

Hi :),

I am looking for a condo ( beach front condos in Jomtien /Dongtan) from the 6th Aug 2011 - 6 Mar 2012.

If you have anything please PM

Budget is 6000-10000

6th Aug 2011 - 6 Mar 2012.

sea views -Jomtien side (not pattaya side)

Thanks

Jack

Hi go to Matrix developments, or iguana web site and look up park lane resort jomtien, i have 1 bedroom 36sqm condo for rent at 10,000 per month , full furniture air con lcd tv dvd, wifi, all kichen ware, its only 6mths old, everything as new, and good cotton linen on the double bed.. mine is pool side with balcony leading direct to the lagoon pool.600meters from the beach and a free shuttle bus for PARK Lane residents to and from the beach, runs everry hour, but you would walk in less than 10 mins.. the months i stayed there never had an electric and water bill over 600, but only use air con in the bedroom at night.. great resort..very clean with plenty of parking and key card entry...tel 0838819537..be glad to show you around..

Cheers Mark :), will PM..

come to pattaya/jomtien

Mark

m

Hi chaps,

SOunds like Marko is mentiong the Fly bird condo on soi 17?

Budget condo block used mainly by thais a shave visitied sometimes there in past.

cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Cheers mpm :), will call :)

Hi go to Matrix developments, or iguana web site and look up park lane resort jomtien, i have 1 bedroom 36sqm condo for rent at 10,000 per month , full furniture air con lcd tv dvd, wifi, all kichen ware, its only 6mths old, everything as new, and good cotton linen on the double bed.. mine is pool side with balcony leading direct to the lagoon pool.600meters from the beach and a free shuttle bus for PARK Lane residents to and from the beach, runs everry hour, but you would walk in less than 10 mins.. the months i stayed there never had an electric and water bill over 600, but only use air con in the bedroom at night.. great resort..very clean with plenty of parking and key card entry...tel 0838819537..be glad to show you around..

Just outside of View Talay 2 is an office for an agent called JP Properties. I have read a lot of bad things about agents but I have to say that these guys took very good care of me.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.