IGNORED

Galaxy suites vs Penthouse hotel

tobeornottobe

Is galaxy suites a similar hotel to the SPAM WORD hotel, I have heard negetive things about the SPAM WORD

There must be a reason that it is renamed to SPAM WORD hotel here. Never stayed there and proably never will. Never stayed in Galaxy as well, but have heard nothing but good about it on this and other boards.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I stayed at the SPAM WORD once back in 2004 or so. I personally didn't run into any issues, and rather enjoyed the

"wacky" decor. I can see how the place could have had issues or later developed issues as it is a place that would

really need constant upkeep for issues to not creep up and start to really affect the quality of the place, and

that doesn't even get into any kind of management changes for a less customer oriented service attitude. You did

have to keep an eye on any ladies you brought back, because they heavily sprinkled the place with all kinds of

purchasable items that BGs would snatch up at the earliest opportunity.

In my early years of visiting Pattaya, I stayed at the P e n th o us e <spam word> hotel a few times. I liked it. Yes, the decor is wacky but fun. At the time they had free cook-to-order omelets along with an American breakfast. I had no problems here and they didn't take ID cards at the time (don't know about now).

Galaxy suites take ID from the girls which knocks them off MY girl-friendly list. I also don't like the two flights of stairs in front of all the staff of HA, girls sitting by the door eating and such. However, they do have extremely nice rooms.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/81298-bars-and-gogos-with-st-rooms/page__view__findpost__p__1284794

Remember, that is just my preference ... other guys are happy the hotels take ID.

In my early years of visiting Pattaya, I stayed at the P e n th o us e <spam word> hotel a few times. I liked it. Yes, the decor is wacky but fun. At the time they had free cook-to-order omelets along with an American breakfast. I had no problems here and they didn't take ID cards at the time (don't know about now).

Galaxy suites take ID from the girls which knocks them off MY girl-friendly list. I also don't like the two flights of stairs in front of all the staff of HA, girls sitting by the door eating and such. However, they do have extremely nice rooms.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/81298-bars-and-gogos-with-st-rooms/page__view__findpost__p__1284794

Remember, that is just my preference ... other guys are happy the hotels take ID.

whats wrong with taking the id off girls, this is actually done to protect u

Yeah thats what i was going to ask? Makes me feel safer knowing the hotel has the girls ID card and they will call me before she gets it returned to her, to make sure i am alive and haven't had anything stolen.

Yes, I stated that some guys want the hotel to "protect" them. I don't.

I believe I am a big boy and will take care of myself. Consequently, if I have a problem, it will be my problem. If she rips me off, shame on me.

As long as I have been mongering, I have NEVER believed in this practice of taking ID.

If you were out in another country and picked up a girl at a local bar, would you expect the hotel to automatically treat her like a prostitute and demand her ID before she can enter your room?

The girl is a "guest" in my room, just as I have any other guest. I would never allow the hotel to take the ID of my guests.

This is really a moot point ... it is a personal preference that each of us has. I simply posted the difference between the two hotels for those who care EITHER WAY about such activity.

Galaxy Suites asks for the girls ID for the customer as well as for Galaxy Suites. The primary purposes is to insure that the girl is 18+ years of age. Even though the girl may be a guest of our customer, Galaxy Suites are still responsible if the girl is underage.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf