IGNORED

April Suites - Review

tatoo123

Hi,

I stayed in April Suites , Pattaya between 27 - 30 july 2011.

I must mention here that it is an extremely nice place to stay in.

There are many positive attributes about this place

1) Rooms are lovely, clean and are new.

2) Great Location, its in Soi 6, a mere 5 mins walk from the infamous Soi 6 Street :)

3) 7 eleven, travel agencies, shopping centres are very closeby

4) Walking Street is a 15 minute walk away, but its a very pleasant walk thru the beach road.

5) Also where the hotel is located is in a quite neighbourhood and it ensures sound sleep at night.

6) Guest Friendly

7) Swimming pool is clean and is lovely, they also have a small gym.

8) Staff are very courteous, professional and friendly.

I will choose to stay in this hotel in the future and i recommend it for all the readers.

Oh and yes, if you are planning to visit with your family, this surely is a good choice to stay in, for it is a quite neighbourhood and very well managed hotel.

Hi,

2) Great Location, its in Soi 6, a mere 5 mins walk from the infamous Soi 6 Street :)

4) Walking street is a 15 minute walk away, but its a very pleasant walk thru the beach road.

5) Also where the hotel is located is in a quite neighbourhood and it ensures sound sleep at night.

6) Guest Friendly

I will choose to stay in this hotel in the future and i recommend it for all the readers.

Hi,

4) Walking street is a 15 minute walk away, but its a very pleasant walk thru the beach road.

6) Guest Friendly

Some low points from me:

1) Walls are paper thin, can hear neighbour shower, fuck, look TV...

2) You can hear everything in the corridors, as the soundproofing is very poor

3) Sheets are not changed every day

4) Rooms a bit small

But agree, staff is very friendly and very professional, would stay again.

<p>

Some low points from me:

1) Walls are paper thin, can hear neighbour shower, fuck, look TV...

2) You can hear everything in the corridors, as the soundproofing is very poor

3) Sheets are not changed every day

4) Rooms a bit small

But agree, staff is very friendly and very professional, would stay again.

I can't remember that in the hotels i stayed before the sheets were changed on daily base at all. And i think this isn't necessary at all. But a bad soundproofing is bad. Had this same problem in Welcome Plaza!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

second to everything, but agree, the soundproofing is not good. Not heard anyone boom boom from my room, but heard the tv from guests some mornings. And some girls don't like the almost see through window into the bathroom.

They have increased their price for the standard room from 1050 to 1250 from August.

But love staying there, very friendly staff, like the pool on the top.

Edited by SoiViking

yes there is a near see through window from bedroom to bathroom, i think this is a new thing as other hotels have this now. i didnt notice the noise, but then i was either rooting, sleeping or out drinking.

i have kept in contact with the staff, they really are fantastic. i dont want to say too many good things, because i want there to be a room available when i go there next!

i think the breakfast is not good... if that helps my cause :)

second to everything, but agree, the soundproofing is not good. Not heard anyone boom boom from my room, but heard the tv from guests some mornings. And some girls don't like the almost see through window into the bathroom.

They have increased their price for the standard room from 1050 to 1250 from August.

But love staying there, very friendly staff, like the pool on the top.

Do you know if the Deluxe rooms have larger balconies than the standard rooms?

Do you know if the Deluxe rooms have larger balconies than the standard rooms?

no, they don't. The room is just bigger, that is, the room is the same, but you got a bigger sitting group when you enter the room compared to the standard room.

Since the room standard was the same, I only stayed in the delux a few days....but if you need that extra space...was only 250 baht more for it.

I have not stayed here, was interested but the reviews have put me off if the walls are thin. The rooms are small too, a superior is only 28 sq mts and a deluxe is not much bigger at 32, that's not very big at all. An apartment will suit me better.

no, they don't. The room is just bigger, that is, the room is the same, but you got a bigger sitting group when you enter the room compared to the standard room.

Since the room standard was the same, I only stayed in the delux a few days....but if you need that extra space...was only 250 baht more for it.

Takk for svar :)

I like to have a good balcony with possibility to enjoy some afternoon sun, so it seems like April is not the place for me....