IGNORED

Feed The Addiction

ricardobucky

Lads,

Was in thailand in July past got home and booked to go again in January. Happy Days. However we want to get back in the summer so i need to find some way to fund the addiction. Was thinking of bringing home Diesel jeans or something but seen the ones from thailand are only going for around 20 pounds on e-bay. What do you guys bring home from thailand to make money on?

Thanks for any help in advanced.

Lads,

Was in thailand in July past got home and booked to go again in January. Happy Days. However we want to get back in the summer so i need to find some way to fund the addiction. Was thinking of bringing home Diesel jeans or something but seen the ones from thailand are only going for around 20 pounds on e-bay. What do you guys bring home from thailand to make money on?

Thanks for any help in advanced.

Nothing.... I'd hate to get caught by the immigration dept with a stack of fake merchandise in my suitcase

Not a thing mate it is really mad to try, I've been out three times and got stopped the last two times, so wont try it. Some people do get stuff through but the risk is too great, I'd hate to be marked as a carrier and get stopped every bloody time.

My mates brother even tryed sending cigs back through the mail system but customs, stopped them straight away.

IMHO not worth the risk.

You might find that the sellers are getting the stuff shipped direct from Thailand so dont have to deal with customs.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Not a thing,when back home and recoverd from the trip work hard even in the weekend if needed.

save,save and save to spend in the los.

Ok Lads

Sound Advise

Did not realise that customs would be interested in someone carrying jeans etc

They will be interested in any copy gear if you have to much; I know guys who carry large amount of cigarettes back to sell and get away with it but you only need to be nabbed once and its pay back time.

Why risk getting caught and screw up any future trips that you may have wanted to take. (anywhere) Not worth it IMO

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.