IGNORED

Looking for a cheap hotel

Koto ryu 23

Anyone know of some decent hotels or guest houses for end of December to mid jan looking at 500 to 600 baht

thats peak season so it will probably be hard to find something for low season prices by then

Steffe82

• 5 weeks later...

I think you can find many good guesthouses for 500-600 baht/night at high season also.

But only problem in 500-600 baht guesthouses is that usually they are located near very noisy bar areas.

Suggest booking one or two nights on Agoda for your arrival, then walk along Soi Buakhow (a heap in and around the soi LK Metro area) and ask about at the guesthouses. Have found many good ones that you just won't find on the internet. Of course, availability will be an issue booking last minute like this, but should be able to find something. It's a shame most don't advertise the price, but many in the 500-600 price range. I think Canterbury tales is one recommended on this forum, in that price bracket.

Edited by sabato

Hey mate i've got a few you could try they range between 500bht-600bht a night

SC villa 383/126 M.9 SOI X-ZYTE PATTAYA CITY CHONBURI 20260 TEL: (66)38-414445

KATESIREE HOUSE 33/67 M.9 SOI BUAKHOA NONGPRUE BANGLAMUNG CHONBURI 20260 TEL:(66)38-720864-5

HAPPY PLACE SOI CHALERMPRAKIAT SOI 23 (SOI X-ZYTE)PATTAYA 3RD ROAD CHONBURI 20150 TEL: (66)38-720966

HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR I STAYED IN ALL THREE OF THESE PLACES & THERE ALL VERY NICE & CLOSE TO EVERYTHING