IGNORED

Something to eat at airport while waiting for Bell bus

izzyg

Does anyone know where I can get something to eat while waiting for the first Bell bus at 08:00? I will probably be out of customs around 06:30. Not too posh place, since I will be dragging my giant bag into the restaurant.....

Does anyone know where I can get something to eat while waiting for the first Bell bus at 08:00? I will probably be out of customs around 06:30. Not too posh place, since I will be dragging my giant bag into the restaurant.....

Level 3 you have many restaurants and shops.After you can go down.No problem you can take your bag inside. One time I saw restaurant had TG for guarding bag

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Why would you want to eat the airport, just get a taxi, travel to patts it will be better and cheaper.

Why would you want to eat the airport, just get a taxi, travel to patts it will be better and cheaper.

True. For the price of food at the airport, you could get a car to Patts. :P

???????? bell bus - 200 baht

taxi - 1000 baht MINIMUM. how would that be cheaper.

:D

Yes, I use Bell bus to save some money and my room in Pattaya will not be ready that early, which means I'm in no hurry.

Here you go mate this is on the ground floor right next to bell bus waiting area.

Read the first page of Lakisscorio`s trip report magic food hall

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Here you go mate this is on the ground floor right next to bell bus waiting area.

:Agree1: That restaurant in the corner just next to exit 1 on ground floor, and next to Bell buss as well is far cheaper than the places on 3rd floor.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

:Agree1: That restaurant in the corner just next to exit 1 on ground floor, and next to Bell buss as well is far cheaper than the places on 3rd floor.

:Agree1: Magic food point

On the other hand why not just go to Patts and eat there - Have never had any ploplems in leaving my luggage in the hotel if the room was not ready and then go to a restaurant (normally just across the street and have a nice cheap breakfast, and after that maybe a beer waiting for getting the loom?

I am aware that you will still have some waiting time in Shewannaboomboom, but you could go to Family Mart on 3rd floor and buy a can or 2 of beers (not so expensive - maybe 5 baht more than if you buy themm in same store in Patts) and then go outside and enjoy the temperature while drinking your beer - if you are smoking you will have to go outside anyway to have a cigarette..

Edit: I mean, coming from Scandinavia 06,30 is in the middle of the night Scandinavian time - and you have just had breakfast in the plane.

Edited by 0069

Since the baht is important here:

Go to the "departure" level, go to the Family Markt at the end of the right hand side, buy noodles, take the commuter bus to Ekamai and from there take the bus to Pattaya for 113,- baht, or take bus to Van station near Victory monument, and take Van from there for 96,- baht.

In this way you will save money on food instead of eating at overpriced Thai Airways restaurant or others. Noodles are common in Aisa, I recommend Noodles with pepper steak taste, and then you will get some scenery and sightseeing for a low price at the same time that you give your hotel time to prepare your room.

The only other way to get it cheaper and see more scenery and give your hotel more time to prepare is to not eat and walk to pattaya!

:-)

Edited by ZX280

I usually grab a plate of noodles etc from the food hall. They have the usual buy a ticket thing first and then choose the meal but the place is clean, the food is tasty and there are many choices. You can drag your bag around with you but get 100 baht ticket and you can buy a plate of food and a drink. I think I had enough for an ice-cream on the way out last time . Didn't actually need the ice-cream but the girl serving it was very cute. :D

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

:Agree1: but it's exit/gate 8 , not exit 1

:Agree1: but it's exit/gate 8 , not exit 1

Sorry you are right - they count from the other end of the airport (where you arrive in taxis etc.) Just ment the last exit going down the escalator and to the left - yep must be 8. I was right about the floor though :D

There's no place in the world I'd rather be toting my giant bag than through the arrival gates at BKK.

There's no place in the world I'd rather be toting my giant bag than through the arrival gates at BKK.

And that is in no doubt only becajuse of the delicious food :D

There's a fast-food style Chinese resturant (sorry can't recall the name) at level 3 that sells really good roast meat with rice/noodles. They have this Char Sui (BBQ pork) noodle + 2xbig gyoza + drink for <200B. Taste good, something like what you'll get in Hongkong.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Yep, the food court down on the ground floor, great place, noodles for 35-40Bt, all sorts of good cheap Thai tucker there. Only snag is they won't let you bring the trolleys in there, so if you have heavy luggage you need to carry it in by hand.

Thanks! I have been sitting there waiting for the bus a few times, but never realized that there was a restaurant so close.

As rob already said food hall is the best, cheapest and tastiest bet.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!