Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Royal suite VS LK Metropole VS LK Legend

tobeornottobe

All these 3 hotels have great deals on agonda at the moment, 1200-1300 bath for 4000k-5000 suites and they all meet the criteria im looking for

1.central pattaya

2.gym

3.swimming pool sauna

All I need to know now is which of these are girl friendly and if the all are then which should I pcike based on personal preference

All these 3 hotels have great deals on agonda at the moment, 1200-1300 bath for 4000k-5000 suites and they all meet the criteria im looking for

1.central pattaya

2.gym

3.swimming pool sauna

All I need to know now is which of these are girl friendly and if the all are then which should I pcike based on personal preference

Can someone please tell me if any of these hotels are girl friendly?

Can someone please tell me if any of these hotels are girl friendly?

all of them are lady friendly

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

By the time you pay the taxes and Agoda charges on them rooms, the price works out around 1800 baht per night.

Better off dealing with the hotel directly.

Lk Metropole has rooms for 790 baht a night, although these arnt in the main hotel building, and theres no lift in the 2 story building, they are the same standard as the studio room i booked through Agoda for my last trip.

Edited by beach2003

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

I have stayed in the LK Royal Suite and liked it. I got a good deal and booked the versace suite on Agoda. The pool and gym is abit small , but usable. They are a girlfriendly hotel for sure.

I have stayed in LK royal suite in november 2010. THe hotel is quite good.

The pool is ok but the water was a bit cold.

Room are clean and big enough.

The hotel is well placed with 2nd road close and on soi bukhao that is (for me) the place to live when you want to be close of everything.

The main problem of all hotel is noise. It depends a lot where your room is and if there are some building erection next to the hotel.

Edited by Bartol

I have stayed in LK royal suite in november 2010. THe hotel is quite good.

The pool is ok but the water was a bit cold.

Room are clean and big enough.

The hotel is well placed with 2nd road close and on soi bukhao that is (for me) the place to live when you want to be close of everything.

The main problem of all hotel is noise. It depends a lot where your room is and if there are some building erection next to the hotel.

Bartol is this picture the standard room? i've booked the standard in the LK royal. If it is, can you give me some further details - does it have a walk in shower or just bath with hose/showerhead? anymore info /pics would be most helpful. Cheers and thanks in advance,

Bartol is this picture the standard room? i've booked the standard in the LK royal. If it is, can you give me some further details - does it have a walk in shower or just bath with hose/showerhead? anymore info /pics would be most helpful. Cheers and thanks in advance,

It was a deluxe room I think.

If the TG is included in the rate it looks like a very good deal!!!

Looks good to me, like the look of the room service too :) Ta

I stayed in LK Ren this year and booked again this hotel for this month.

Small swimming-pool but freet internet. Nice and big rooms.

Girl friendly. Good staff.

Great location (Soi Diana) near Mike Shopping Mall, Familly Mart, Lolitas, DD and Champagne Agogo.

Studio from 1900b per night.

Cheers

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

This will be my third trip and third time staying at LK Royal.

I always stay in one of the suite rooms, no need to try another hotel as this one is great. Day shift receptionist are kind of bitchy but the night shift girl is fun.

This room is not in the main block its in C Block just across from the Restaurant.

:001_Thank_You5:

It was a deluxe room I think.

This room is not in the main block its in C Block just across from the Restaurant.

:001_Thank_You5: