Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance

usajct

Hi Guys,

Currently staying in the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana, here from the 31/07 to 09/08.

Room cost is 3000bht per night. An OK hotel although a bit dated now, you cant however fault the location and it is very TG friendly. I chose this hotel mainly due to decor, location and the fact it has a steam room and sauna (mandatory for recovering from hangover's). No gym although California WOW is just round the corner.

Room also has a fairly large safe which fits my 15inch laptop (although i never use it). LCD tv's have accessible HDMI ports so you can hook the laptop up if needed.

Before 2am there is a little noise from the bars below.

All in all ive stayed in a few Pattaya hotels and this one is my favourite, primarily due to location and quality of the rooms.

Hope you like the photo's.

LK 002.JPG

LK 003.JPG

LK 004.JPG

LK 005.JPG

LK 006.JPG

LK 007.JPG

LK 008.JPG

LK 009.JPG

LK 010.JPG

LK 011.JPG

LK 012.JPG

LK 013.JPG

LK 014.JPG

room and location are beautiful. the price is a little step for my budget. but you get what you pay for and location is a key to a good trip. good luck and enjoy.

what is their guest policy? one guest at a time? joiner fee after that?

LK Renaissance is a nice place to stay, but a little expensive.

There are very guest friendly and girls don’t have to leave there id cart.

If you don’t success at first, call it version one.

Hi Guys,

Currently staying in the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana, here from the 31/07 to 09/08.

Room cost is 3000bht per night. An OK hotel although a bit dated now, you cant however fault the location and it is very TG friendly. I chose this hotel mainly due to decor, location and the fact it has a steam room and sauna (mandatory for recovering from hangover's). No gym although California WOW is just round the corner.

Room also has a fairly large safe which fits my 15inch laptop (although i never use it). LCD tv's have accessible HDMI ports so you can hook the laptop up if needed.

Before 2am there is a little noise from the bars below.

All in all ive stayed in a few Pattaya hotels and this one is my favourite, primarily due to location and quality of the rooms.

Hope you like the photo's.

post-21689-0-56475700-1312112166.jpgA very dated hotel,they have some cheek charging 3000THB per night..August Suites Hotel Pataya Clang would beat it down to the ground,If you email them they give a daily rate of 1300THB,plus they opened a new hotel nextdoor called April suites with a rooftop pool,and theres no NOISE...Both hotels have poolbars,Sauna,Gym,Jacuzzis,and the beds you will feel like a prince.Location is great 5mins from soi 7,8 very central.The owners of both hotels are really nice ive stayed with them for 3 months

post-21689-0-09773500-1312112170.jpg

post-21689-0-56979500-1312112173.jpg

post-21689-0-32798500-1312112176.jpg

post-21689-0-30768100-1312112179.jpg

post-21689-0-30234200-1312112205.jpg

post-21689-0-08761700-1312112208.jpg

post-21689-0-14129400-1312112210.jpg

post-21689-0-32365800-1312112213.jpg

post-21689-0-35029200-1312112216.jpg

post-21689-0-83666800-1312112219.jpg

post-21689-0-87723400-1312112222.jpg

post-21689-0-76223400-1312112225.jpg

LK Renaissance is a nice place to stay, but a little expensive.

There are very guest friendly and girls don’t have to leave there id cart.

girls dont have to leave ID card in August Suites either its up to you,but as a safety feature your better off.

girls dont have to leave ID card in august suites either its up to you,but as a safety feature your better off.

I agree 100%

But I find it annoying if I have the same girl for many days and shy stay with me 24-7, and the hotel still ask for her ID-card.

If you don’t success at first, call it version one.

Great hotel & nice rooms.

You must be in the Deluxe room ?????

3,000 is to much for me I like 1,500 or 2000 baht max for my room in Patts.

You said the room was dated ????? Fuck me if you think they are dated you want to see most fucking hotels.

I have stayed here many times & love the location.

Have a good one & report back mate.

:001_Thank_You5:

They have a steam room and a sauna?????

I stayed in a deluxe room, 1,5 years ago, and had a very nice stay.

I don't think the room was dated when i stayed there, just thought it was classy.

Also had one of my best moments ever in Patts in that room... but i guess that wasn't because of the room.

Enjoy the rest of your stay !

I agree 100%

But I find it annoying if I have the same girl for many days and shy stay with me 24-7, and the hotel still ask for her ID-card.

Well come stay in August Suites,happier there

This is one of my favorite hotels. I've stayed in many and will be returning to this one later this week. BTW, the photos are of the one-bedroom suites. It's great for multiple guests.

This is my favorite hotel to, for several reasons.

Friendly staff

Very girl friendly (and more than one girl no problem)

Big rooms

Little things - they remember I like extra towels (and a few other small things) no problem they fix

Having stayed here many times I am always able to get a fair price, and I did pay less than you even when staying

for songkran in april. I just finished a one month stay and they also do give very good discounts for long stays.

Always always always talk price directly with the hotel and if you stayed there before be sure to mention that.

This hotel do keep tap on, and take little extra care of, returning costumers :P

For me they take girls id on first visit, day after that no more (they keep copy) I prefer like that.

If you like they will call your room before the girl get her id back, to make sure everything is ok.

Steam room and sauna is by the small pool on third floor.

Regarding the bar noise you can go for the deluxe rooms facing the back of the hotel.

And I have to say the room looks just like I left it 10 days ago – except the girls a missing :D

Hope you have a great time :Party1:

room and location are beautiful. the price is a little step for my budget. but you get what you pay for and location is a key to a good trip. good luck and enjoy.

I think just the one guest, not sure about after that although I cant see the hotel saying anything.

Great hotel & nice rooms.

You must be in the Deluxe room ?????

3,000 is to much for me I like 1,500 or 2000 baht max for my room in Patts.

You said the room was dated ????? Fuck me if you think they are dated you want to see most fucking hotels.

I have stayed here many times & love the location.

Have a good one & report back mate.

Thanks mate,

This is the one bedroom suite.

When I say dated I simply mean you can tell theres been a little wear and tear on the building i.e scuff marks, scratches etc. Really just a minor thing but I do like quality hotels. Agreed, that in all fairness this hotel has been well kept considering pattaya standards.

They have a steam room and a sauna?????

I stayed in a deluxe room, 1,5 years ago, and had a very nice stay.

I don't think the room was dated when i stayed there, just thought it was classy.

Also had one of my best moments ever in Patts in that room... but i guess that wasn't because of the room.

Enjoy the rest of your stay !

Hey bud,

Yep steam room and sauna are on the third level behind the pool area. Self operated and fairly straight forward.

I stayed in LK Ren in april/may and will saty again this month. Very nice hotel, small swimming-pool but great location (LK Area is the best for me). Lolitas, Familly mart, DD, Kiss food and Mike Shopping Mall around.

Take a studio (1900b per night).

Cheers

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

Ok I know it's been done before but I really need help to decide cuz I am crap at trying to choose. If anyone can offer there opinion on lk Renaissance v Areca please I would be grateful.

No additional joiner fees... I've brouhgt back multiple girls back many times including Devils Den girls many times. Never an additional charge!

Going to arrive there in about 8 hrs!

Ok I know it's been done before but I really need help to decide cuz I am crap at trying to choose. If anyone can offer there opinion on lk Renaissance v Areca please I would be grateful.

Its a no brainer mate - LK renaissance every time

lk renaissance is a great hotel in a good location.stated there last time oct to april 5 months in a 1 bed suite.got a great price of 2000 a night.having to change to city garden condo this year as they would not give me same deal

I've booked a One bedroom suite at LK Ren for my 2 week trip in December.

How would you rate the staff there? friendly?

the staff are great do anything for you.tong is a very good manager.

Yeah, too bad he's gone.

Anyone know where he's turned up now?

Yeah, too bad he's gone.

Anyone know where he's turned up now?

i figured he got fired, although he didnt admit it

has no job and no money - not the best start for an addition to the family

i called him up and we went out a few weeks ago, fun as always, but i guess he is pretty desperate and thats why he tried to talk me in all kind of business ideas etc.

have to run all my last minute reservations via Dao now, but she is also very helpful :)

I've booked a One bedroom suite at LK Ren for my 2 week trip in December.

How would you rate the staff there? friendly?

How much was your room per night ?????