IGNORED

galaxy suites

tobeornottobe

is galaxy suites really not recommended, thinking of the convieinence of picking a girl up at heavens above and just going upstairs is tempting

Where did you hear Galaxy is not recommended.? It's a nice hotel right in the middle of everything. The only problem it's right in the middle of everything. It is situated on an active Soi. Not a place for early sleepers

Never heard bad about the place and rooms seems to be really nice but as CC wrote - it is not located in a quiet area.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I'm book there for my arrival night in august. Just one night, but I'm hoping it will provide good launch pad for a quick pick from ibar after I arrive late.

I'll post a review.

It wasn't me

• 2 weeks later...

is galaxy suites really not recommended, thinking of the convieinence of picking a girl up at heavens above and just going upstairs is tempting

I just saw the place on a website. Seems to have good price, location, and free WI-FI, alot of what I was looking for. Not to mention good price, big beds, etc. I think I could forgo a swimming pool, and as for the noise level? I plan to be up late most nights anyway. Any other recommends, for a place thats close, and has these features, or better. Including the great price.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this topic has probably been done to death, but myself & my pal are on our next trip in Novenber/December, for a 3 week duration.

Last trip we stayed in the Queen Vic, enjoyed it very much, but Walking Street is our desired location this time.

I've researched all I can on Secrets and Galaxy suites. I am leaning towards Galaxy as I like the flatscreen TV & big mirror in the room ( I hope all the Superior roms have a big mirror! lol!). Really not worried about the noise from bars, we sleep through the day not the night.

Can anyone point out any of the the pitfalls of the Galaxy Suites in their honest opinion, or would it be great for a 3 week stay.

I liked the position of the P.72 ( I think it was called that) that we walked past many times on our last stay, as the rooms must look over W/S, but I don't see many opinions on the place here.

Regards,

Pauly.

Edited by Pauly

I have stayed at Galaxy Suites on 4 or 5 visits. It's always been on the first night, and then I check out and stay elsewhere. Why? My flight always arrives at around 11:30PM, so after the 1 hour 15 minute taxi ride, I take a quick shower after check in, then I'm right in the middle of the action. I don't have to waste any more time getting another ride, whether a baht bus or moto taxi, and if it's raining, it will be easy just to check out any of the gogo bars right there on Soi Diamond - Windmill, or The Sea, or one soi over is Baby Dolls, etc.

There is no restaurant. I always like to have breakfast, but after staying up late on my first night, I do NOT want any food until mid day.

There is a refrigerator in each room, wi-fi internet, and friendly people that run the place. Apparently expat owned, and it also looks like they have placed a banner ad on this website, so another good reason to stay there. I might add that you'll see a few of the girls from Heaven Above wandering around the front desk area. I don't really care for Heaven Above, but I don't mind looking at these girls!

I've stayed in the Jacuzzi suite before, but the Standard room is fine.

TGOEA

I have stayed at Galaxy Suites on 4 or 5 visits. It's always been on the first night, and then I check out and stay elsewhere. Why? My flight always arrives at around 11:30PM, so after the 1 hour 15 minute taxi ride, I take a quick shower after check in, then I'm right in the middle of the action. I don't have to waste any more time getting another ride, whether a baht bus or moto taxi, and if it's raining, it will be easy just to check out any of the gogo bars right there on Soi Diamond - Windmill, or The Sea, or one soi over is Baby Dolls, etc.

There is no restaurant. I always like to have breakfast, but after staying up late on my first night, I do NOT want any food until mid day.

There is a refrigerator in each room, wi-fi internet, and friendly people that run the place. Apparently expat owned, and it also looks like they have placed a banner ad on this website, so another good reason to stay there. I might add that you'll see a few of the girls from Heaven Above wandering around the front desk area. I don't really care for Heaven Above, but I don't mind looking at these girls!

I've stayed in the Jacuzzi suite before, but the Standard room is fine.

the rooms are too small except the jacuzzi room which is just double the size of normal rooms .note---the jacuzzi does't work properly.styaed there 3-4 times.

girls in Heaven Above are awesome.they all love anal sex.

• 1 month later...

I have stayed here a few times and like it. It is close to almost everything and the noise at night is not very disturbing. There is no restaurant byut easy to just step outside and there are several alternatives for breakfirst/lunch just within 30 seconds of walking.

However, I did not find the Heaven Above girls very interesting and I have started to use another hotel due to that.

I like the place, a little noisy, but clean and friendly, and at 1000 bhat per night what more do you want?

• 4 weeks later...

Just to follow up after my stay at galaxy suites.

I booked the room for just one night on my first night in town from a late flight.

The first thing I noticed was that the lobby was in the same place that the Heavens Above girls get changed, so lots of women going in and out of there. A good thing I think.

I also noticed that the rooms were quite a bit run down as compared to what they look like on the website. also the shower was hard to get a handle on. But hey, for 1000 baht smack in the middle of Walking Street what more could you ask for.

I probably wouldn't stay in this hotel for many days, but it was very easy to book, the staff was friendly and the place was decent.

If anyone else has any questions, just hit me up.

Cheers

It wasn't me