IGNORED

Wanted Condo or Apartment to rent

stickyfingers

Long term rental required, 6 x months minimum Pattaya or Jomtien areas as currently staying in Jomtien but need room for October onwards.

Need fully furnished (bed, TV, fridge, microwave), digital safe, wifi, cable TV for sure.

Balcony, CLEAN mattress, bedding & crockery, fan/ aircon plus pool would be nice.

Reasonable cost for electricity and water expected. Please give exact location and size of loom minimum 32 sq mtr.

Please PM me with details ok.

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Have a look at Navin mansion 1

http://www.thepattayacity.com/Navinmansion/index.html

8k baht per month. has the basics but no microwave. decent location behind carrefour. has wifi but it was a little weak.

I've stayed here a few times. covers the needs nicely for the price.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Long term rental required, 6 x months minimum Pattaya or Jomtien areas as currently staying in Jomtien but need room for October onwards.

Need fully furnished (bed, TV, fridge, microwave), digital safe, wifi, cable TV for sure.

Balcony, CLEAN mattress, bedding & crockery, fan/ aircon plus pool would be nice.

Reasonable cost for electricity and water expected. Please give exact location and size of loom minimum 32 sq mtr.

Please PM me with details ok.

Cheers 4 now, HI HAVE a 1 bedroom 36SQM condo in parklane resort, if your in jomtien turn left off beach road at the grand palace hotel go over the new 2nd road and turn right its the new resort on your left, have a look around its very impressive..My condo is ground floor corner unit with balcony giving you direct acsses to the lagoon pool, its only 6mth old everything new, good cotton sheeets on the bed..air con lcd tv dvd wi fi cable tv all kitchen ware , the only thing i dont have is a safe but i will put 1 in if required....10,000 per month.. if you look at parklane resort pattaya.com youll see the condos, mine is as the web pictures, also im in town so can show you around the condo if you want..tel. 0838819537, this is the cheapest condo up for rent in park lane pool side , others are 12 or 14000 a month

The electric and water bill come as one on the 21 or 22nd of each month, the months i stayed there my largest bill was 600baht