IGNORED

E cig friendly airline

me1

Wondered if anyone has come across ecig frendly airlines or had any experiance of any tolerance or untolerance towards them.

I read in the US they have banned them while here i the uk short haul companies like ryan air promote and even sell them in air

good question...in many trip i never see anybody smoking ecig in plane !

by the way did you try ecig that they sell on the street of pattaya ?

I tried thoose. Havent any others to compare with, but was real dissipointed. Only the first few sucks did feel like their was any nicotine and hard to vet smoke out of them. To bad caise i really smoke to much and when i saw this i thoigbt i could at least get the cosuption down.

• 2 months later...

BUMP

I might take mine with me for the flight ,Emirates.

Posted Image

Unfortunatly you can't smoke.

Although the only "international" airline that has an enforcement rule specifically against the e-cig is Virgin. The rest don't mention it. But if you bring it up the crew/staff they will say "We have a no smoking policy on board our aircraft, and in our lounges, regardless of the type of device smoked"...

Its a shame, specially in an aircraft like a380 with all the commodities.

I reckon you could surely take it to the toilet if desperate for a fix. They emmit only vapour so the smoke detectors shouldn't pick it up.

KLM and its partners have a blanket ban on smoking whether it is cigarettes, e-cigs or bar girls.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

• 1 year later...

most have banned them already. although it is easy to just have a quick puff on a good old cheap e cigarette in the toilets without any risk of setting off the alarms. or at least i had no problems with this product from these guys

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 2 weeks later...

i have flown many time with my ecig. the key it to have a very high PG and high NIc mix for the juice.. if you buy the junk ones they sell at 7-11 you dont get that option

High PG little to no vapor.

High nicotine levels so you dont have to use it as much

I get ones with no flavor for the flight so no one can smell it

.. they give off almost zero smoke last time my friend did not know i was using it and i was sitting next to him from a flight for over 10 hours.. gl

and i dont want to know you if you get caught just play it smooth and no one will ever know unless you are open with it..

I have only had 1 problem with 2nd bag check when they wanted to know what was in my bottles of Liquid.. 5 minutes of broken Spanish and i was on the plain just fine

ohh i only use that mix for the plane because my skin brakes out with high PG but its worth

• 2 weeks later...

I just flew out with thai and vaped in the toilets no problem.

For those that want a near as you get replacement from smoking get on the Ttaly wicked . com website.

I stopped without any problems fromday ne.

I just flew out with thai and vaped in the toilets no problem.

For those that want a near as you get replacement from smoking get on the Ttaly wicked . com website.

I stopped without any problems fromday ne.

I'm going to buy a good e-cig vap for the new year and knock cigs on the head ,will still chuff some urb from time to time tho ;-)

How long you been cig free singha mate??

Nice 1 btw

Posted Image

Unfortunatly you can't smoke.

Although the only "international" airline that has an enforcement rule specifically against the e-cig is Virgin. The rest don't mention it. But if you bring it up the crew/staff they will say "We have a no smoking policy on board our aircraft, and in our lounges, regardless of the type of device smoked"...

Its a shame, specially in an aircraft like a380 with all the commodities.

SAS also specifically mentuoned it

Not sure if they are E cig friendly but a man sat next to me was puffing away on one Thai flight LHR/BKK a month ago.

Thought he would get pulled because a fair amount of smoke was coming out ,but think it was only me that noticed.

Archived