IGNORED

Police discover prostitution along Beach Road

Stillearly

Seriously? LMAO. Tea $$$.

This is the biggest F-in joke I have ever heard.

One way to improve Beach Road would be to get rid of all those wearing a brown or blue uniform...that would spruce up the road for sure...make it a right-nice place to hang out!

I think the LBs and girls should start protesting with big signs featuring the photos of all the po-po that patronize their services...that would fix em...lol...sort of their own kind of sting operation...turn the tables.

Dam I hate those hypocritical brown-shirted fuckers!

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

Really funny ! America was discovered ! :GrinNod1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

One is always amazed at some of the ludicrous things that are done in Pattaya. This is just one more to add to the list. The kids on drugs do need help and there are good ways to rehabilitate them.

Always expect something towards the end of the month when the BIB need to pay their rent. You can see them on the street corners near traffic lights on 2nd road just waiting for farang with no helemts and such. Easy money...

Wow, prostitutes on beach road........... I don't believe you.

They are just friends hanging out, LOL

Surely not! prostituion is against the the law in thailand, next thing you're be telling me they have ladies dancing naked

That will get the girls back into the bars....

Prostitution on beach road mmmm,that Coconut bar reminds me of Michael Jacksons thriller video...99% Zombies lol

WTF? No, never heard of that one b4? lol .... Wat's next?

There have been many complaints recently, muslim women from middle east & Indian/Paki have complained. I astonished seeing muslim women in hijabs and burkas sitting amongst Thai hookies down on the beach road. A sight I never thought I'd live to see.

Really funny ! America was discovered ! :GrinNod1:

Yep, discovered by that great sailor Chris Columbus. Absolutely stunning seaman that geezer, he was looking for a shortcut to India and missed that by about 6,000 miles, and the only reason he found America is because it was in his way.

Yeah and it's been in the way ever since

I canceled my next trip to this crappy town !

Thanks the Pattaya daily news is doing this great job to keep us informed !

I’m seriously considering to move to another country, facing increasingly reports about the spread of prostitution in Thailand.

Bloody hell, what has this place become. Sodom and Gomorrah!

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Low season. Not enough foreigners on motorbikes to fine. Time to get money off the locals.

On my last flight out of Thailand, I will not be sitting in Economy, Business, or First Class - I'll be laying in a box!

Low season. Not enough foreigners on motorbikes to fine. Time to get money off the locals.

I watched this cop pull up a farang for riding a motorbike without a helmet in soi buakhao the other night and I overheard the cop tell the farang it was 3000 Bt fine. Fuck me! 3000 bt. The official fine is 500Bt. That's what my Thai missis had to pay last year for the same thing. Talk about fleecing the tourists.

I watched this cop pull up a farang for riding a motorbike without a helmet in soi buakhao the other night and I overheard the cop tell the farang it was 3000 Bt fine. Fuck me! 3000 bt. The official fine is 500Bt. That's what my Thai missis had to pay last year for the same thing. Talk about fleecing the tourists.

What?! 3 K ! :Finger: It is terrible! I want be police officer in Patts

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Prositution and corruption ...surely not !!!!! anyone would think we were talking about Thailand !!! LOL

They didn't take the lady from Sri Lanka + 2 Russians who offer their goodies on beach road nightly. So we still have a few left.:D

Don't mind they arrest the ladyboys are drug dealers though. Although they are all back on work in an hour.

A new trend: some ladies have copied the ladyboys and are now all over you, and relieving you for your belongings/wallet.

• 2 months later...

when I read that I laugh too and then they make them bar fine themselves too for being a prositute on the city sidewalks of Angels. LOL

Thai government got to get a grip, either they want the sex industry or not....The government gets paid both ways even if the tricks go underground.

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 1 month later...

well Xymmot if you know about thailand then you would know it's just a show for the public .

I know as a inside source who is very high up in the thai rankings of the police force if there is something big it won't be told about. Say if it is drugs it will only be re distributed back to major dealers sold by the police who go hand in hand with the thai mafia .

Yes everything is hidden from the public, and that's the way the police wants it to be so everynow and again they have a little raid here and there.

I for one was a victim of a scam lead by police FROM Pattaya police station involving some western wannabe-{consulate} First the police pretend they cant talk english then set up by the police a western guy that pretends he can help you who robbed me for my room items and money - and this was because i got put in police cells for fighting in soi 3 with a Thai guy who hit a women well obviously a big no no but shit happens, i knew i would get out from my contacts .

And to my suprise i was kept in there for days well past the 2 day to wait for court time frame i wasnt allowed no phone call nothing. Paid 200Tb for a call on someones mobile that was smuggled in and atlast my freedom came to me ...

As i was in the police cells my room was searched money stolen , my phones taken off me my passport taken etc.

And then when i got out i went straight back to the hotel to find out i have been robbed,

To finish this story up i was on the phone back and forth with contacts from Bangkok who unfortunately was busy to make the trip for such a small matter.

They actually spoke to Mr prateeb the boss of pattaya police station and yelled at him!

But Mr Prateeb Who is the head Honcho in Pattaya Police could actually speak english now and so his other police wingmen.

Upon arrival of Pattaya police station i recieved everything back phone,passports,etc which i was glad but it was Priceless to see Mr prateeb saying Sorry and looking down and then suggesting if anything happens in pattaya let him know!

As i was walking out i saw the western guy who was pretending to be a consulate talking to a foreigner who looked like they were in trouble or helping someone in trouble ~

And i know it is still happening but its serious loot there making scamming people for 10,000-20,000 a person

Where do you think the passports end up - yep sold by the thai mafia

Police in thailand DO NOT i repeat do not get paid enough to be a police officer.

So i think nearly all police become police to earn more money and that is how it's done.

I know that when you are a new officer you have to be under someone and they look after you show you the ropes , hold massive parties etc.

And because your the new one who do you think has to pay for the parties or the dinners or the birthday present of a car or motorbike. Yes its the police officer at the bottom of the pyramid and the person right at the top controls everything and a shit of load of money and connects .

this was because i got put in police cells for fighting in soi 3 with a Thai guy who hit a women well obviously a big no no but shit happens, i knew i would get out from my contacts .

And to my suprise i was kept in there for days well past the 2 day to wait for court time frame i wasnt allowed no phone call nothing. Paid 200Tb for a call on someones mobile that was smuggled in and atlast my freedom came to me ...

WTF

Regardless, didn't you think the the Thai Police would be able to handle this?

Major loss of face when a Farang steps in, let alone, decides to fight in someone elses country. Remember you are a visitor here and as such,bound by legal but more importantly, cultural law. Be sure to give the local law authority the chance to handle it, or risk being seen as an arrogant Farang who does not undertand, or respect, REGARDLESS of what you may think. Being Pissed at the time is a sure recrininating action (just in case you neglected to mention that)

I would have endeavoured to settle the matter by quiet negotation and a donation to show respect.

Never mind the Western argument about remuneration etc, Does not apply.

Get your head around it.

Obvioulsy ur trying to be humble and follow the thai culture which is great you are in thailand i pressume .

Everyman and himself regardless where i am if it's in australia thailand or any southeast asian country i firstly make sure i have contacts incase anything like this happens ,

It was 5 am in the morning comming back from Insomnia and the thai guy was with me !

Sure there are guidlines and it has to be followed

I do have respect respect for asian people and asian culture i know what is and what isn't in the situation.but there is no way i would stand there when someone is punching a women in the face !! , the Thai guy was half french half thai could not speak thai why i say he is thai because he looks thai.

Unfortunately because you look thai you get prefference sure no probs.

And when you said you would endeavoured to settle the matter with a donation in a situation like that with the police , if you were a newbie in pattaya they would skin you alive for as much as they can get from you!...