IGNORED

Hotels Max 700 Bahts

wxccxw

Hello,

I am looking for a good hotel in a delimited neighborhood and for a good price (700 Bahts or less).

this is for low season and for 15 days.

I want a silent room with air conditioning, tv, free WiFi, no joiner fee, no breakfast.

In this area, I have three preferences mentionned on the map below:

Zone 1 : I think it is less noisy than directly on beach road or second road

Zone 2 : much more noisy but well placed

Zone 3 : the limit that I will not exceed

maphotels.png

:Dream1::001_Thank_You5:

Hello,

I am looking for a good hotel in a delimited neighborhood and for a good price (700 Bahts or less).

this is for low season and for 15 days.

I want a silent room with air conditioning, tv, free WiFi, no joiner fee, no breakfast.

In this area, I have three preferences mentionned on the map below:

Zone 1 : I think it is less noisy than directly on beach road or second road

Zone 2 : much more noisy but well placed

maphotels.png

:Dream1::001_Thank_You5:

Although I do not understand why you looking for hotel just only these zones I can recommend to you hotel Bella Vista (soi between soi 7 and 8.) I am not sure have free Wi - Fi. I know this place is not your zones but you can try see it. My opinion is your requirements are considering price too much big for this zones.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

You have restricted yourself with price and area.

You could try the lek hotel in your area and price.

There are lots of places around the soi lk, lengkee and buckhoaw areas that would be around your budget.

You could also try the Sabai lodge but that is up on soi 2.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

700 baht with those requests? try the beach-its free.

:001_Thank_You5:

You are missing out a lot of fun not exceeding those zones. Soi 6 & LK Metro are those "must visit" which out of those zones.

Queen Victoria on Soi 6 is good, everything you want and below 700B, just take a 10B baht bus ride and you can get to anywhere you want in the zones you drew out. Also there are lots of ladies who love to accompany a humsom man like you :)

Or Maybe try find some guesthouse on 2nd road near soi diana/honey, you might find something that fits what you want.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Book 1-2 nights at hotel in that zone say Lek hotel or Dynasty Inn. Then during day look around and you may find good room good price around sois 10-13.

Thank you all your answers.

Book 1-2 nights at hotel in that zone say Lek Hotel or Dynasty Inn. Then during day look around and you may find good room good price around sois 10-13.

good idea, I think i will do that

You are missing out a lot of fun not exceeding those zones. Soi 6 & LK Metro are those "must visit" which out of those zones.

Queen Victoria on Soi 6 is good, everything you want and below 700B, just take a 10B baht bus ride and you can get to anywhere you want in the zones you drew out. Also there are lots of ladies who love to accompany a humsom man like you :)

Or Maybe try find some guesthouse on 2nd road near soi diana/honey, you might find something that fits what you want.

The reason I defined zones is for short time with beach road girls. I don't want to pay for short time hotel.

BR Inn soi 12

I don't find informations on this hotel. Could you give me your opinion about this hotel?