Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl Friendly Hotels with Car Parks

travelling_man

A thread was started about a particular hotel's car park, and I decided that I didn't want to jump on that thread because I didn't know about that hotel. But I would like to know what you guys have found ....

I live outside Pattaya and come in (usually) via car for overnights. I have not been very successful in good parking spots tied to guest friendly hotels, except soi 2.

I am eliminating any hotels that offer nothing more than on-street parking (if you are lucky).

BTW - "guest friendly" to me, means that they don't take or care about girl's ID at the door. I realize some of you "want" the hotel to "protect" you from these wascally wabbits, but I don't. I believe in the theory of "you are a big boy and can take care of yourself".

WELKOM INN

Soi 2, excellent parking, very friendly. I comfortably park there.

When staying down toward WS, I have usually parked at the Temple and found it to be as secure as any other place .... (?)

Can anyone confirm 1) guest friendly status and 2) car park *OR* 3) any other hotels you are aware of??

From the web Beach/2nd Road area:

---------------------------------

1. Sandy Spring on Soi 13. Adequate parking and reasonable prices

(supposedly is really guest friendly)

2. Lek hotel (Guests have to give their ID, must call room to get

out) and has limited parking.

3. Pattaya Marriott -- most posts say NO id taken and girl friendly.

4. Eastiny Plaza hotel, Soi 8, guest must deposit ID.

5. Jasmine hotel on WS advertises that they have a parking lot across the side street from VC hotel but I have never paid attention. I hear they take girl's ID?

From the web Soi Buakhow:

-------------------------

1. Lk Royal Suites guest friendly and have a carpark

2. Opey De Place at Soi Lengkee has parking (?)

Do any of you have any additional information? Thanks.

Edited by travelling_man

A thread was started about a particular hotel's car park, and I decided that I didn't want to jump on that thread because I didn't know about that hotel. But I would like to know what you guys have found ....

I live outside Pattaya and come in (usually) via car for overnights. I have not been very successful in good parking spots tied to guest friendly hotels, except soi 2.

I am eliminating any hotels that offer nothing more than on-street parking (if you are lucky).

BTW - "guest friendly" to me, means that they don't take or care about girl's ID at the door. I realize some of you "want" the hotel to "protect" you from these wascally wabbits, but I don't. I believe in the theory of "you are a big boy and can take care of yourself".

WELKOM INN

Soi 2, excellent parking, very friendly. I comfortably park there.

When staying down toward WS, I have usually parked at the Temple and found it to be as secure as any other place .... (?)

Can anyone confirm 1) guest friendly status and 2) car park *OR* 3) any other hotels you are aware of??

Opey de Place has about 12 parking spaces for cars and 30+ for motorcycles. They have a full time guard to keep non guests out.

From the web Beach/2nd Road area:

---------------------------------

1. Sandy Spring on Soi 13. Adequate parking and reasonable prices

(supposedly is really guest friendly)

2. Lek hotel (Guests have to give their ID, must call room to get

out) and has limited parking.

3. Pattaya Marriott -- most posts say NO id taken and girl friendly.

4. Eastiny Plaza hotel, Soi 8, guest must deposit ID.

5. Jasmine hotel on WS advertises that they have a parking lot across the side street from VC Hotel but I have never paid attention. I hear they take girl's ID?

From the web Soi Buakhow:

-------------------------

1. Lk Royal Suites guest friendly and have a carpark

2. Opey De Place at Soi Lengkee has parking (?)

Do any of you have any additional information? Thanks.

LK royal is both guest friendly and has a great car park

I think August Suites will let you park in their basement, but I've only tried it with a motorbike.

BR

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Chaba Hut Soi Bhuakow, car park and girl friendly, great swimming pool as wee, real sun trap

Sorry should say as well NOT wee 5555

Sutus court

Sunview (undercover)

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

All the Sabai's are GF & have parking ....

Sabai Wing Soi 1 Car park underneath

Sabai Lodge Soi 2

Sabai Resort 2nd road, top soi 3

Sabai Empress, but limited to about 5 spaces out front

Summer Spring hotel (soi 1): Has undercover carpark with 24hr sercurity...girl friendly (only 1 at a time though)...Large rooms/cable/Wifi...Roof top pool with spa/also a bar area...etc etc etc.

Full love Inn - very interesting hotel. A little further than I wanted, but very interesting website.

http://www.fullloveinn.com/eng_version/index_eng.php

I went to the parking lot across the small street that hotel VC is on. Limited spaces, but 60b per car PER DAY.

Was sent to me:

More recently I have used the Ruen Thai restaurant car park, opposite The Marriot on second rd. Another great location for ease of Walking St..... and no need to suffer the baht busses. But they seem to know we are not using the restaurant now, and the squeeze is on for more cash for the attendants.

Another person suggested parking at Tops on Klang, but I don't know about that or how late the lot is open (or if they have late attendants). I remember always having employees working that lot.

I stayed at the Grand hotel Friday night. There are three spaces at the hotel for cars (if you are VERY good at parking (require very tight backing), and not driving a Suburban) ... but I don't know if there were conditions or if they were reserved.

• 2 months later...

LK royal is both guest friendly and has a great car park

I JUST looked at this hotel's website and almost fell out of the chair. I didn't think the hotel was this expensive.

Room rates: 3000 PER night. (Agoda has it at 2804b)

Flipper house has parking and if memory serves some of the Eastiny hotels also offer parking.