Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

baywalk residence hotel or page 10

tobeornottobe

im torn between these 2 hotels, they are both similar in price. i have to admit i like the look of Page 10 more but the baywalk residence is slam bam in the middle of the action, is Page 10 much of a walk from central pattaya, what ye reckon guys

I think both of these hotels has a good location. Why not split your time between them? Sometimes it can be good to have a change in the scenery.

BR

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• 2 months later...

Just made a reservation at this hotel for a week. Hope it all works out when I get there. Twice I called the hotel to confirm everything was set up okay and the two different people I talked to really had me wondering if either of us understood each other well enough. Even the Emails I sent to Baywalk were never responded to.

Has anyone else stayed at Baywalk with some feedback on the hotel?

I recently stayed at Baywalk and would recommend it to anyone.

The rooms are clean, the staff are helpful and the location is excellent.

• 4 weeks later...

I staid last year in Page 10 and it is a good hotel but several small things...

no furniture on the balcony, the first week i was 3 or 4 times at the front desk caused by problems with the keycard, the shower is nice and stylish but the water doesn't drain so you get wet feets when you want to take a towel, the roommate getting lazy after a few days and she puts the fresh towels on the bed and not in the bathroom and one or two other things which i forgot already.

So as Chief General wrote already for the price they want to have now i wouldn't recommend Page 10.

I just stayed at Page 10 in October 2011. I thought it was quite good for the money, though some many not be used to spending B2000 per night in Pattaya. I found it strange not to have a chair or 2 on the balcony.

The bathroom is huge and granted the water doesnt exactly run off the floor.....but thats what the bathmat is for (dry feet)! The rain shower head was a bit novel.....but its clean, the hot water is hot!

The wifi is a bit patchy in strength....on 5th floor it worked outstandingly.....if i sat in the bathroom! in the rest of the room it was no signal or very flakey.

The rooms are huge (IMHO) and quite well appointed with flat screen TV and DVD player, desk and lounge type seat, huge bed.

When they fix up the Beach road end of the Soi, the location is excellent....1 minute to baht bus on Beach Rd, 1 miniute from Soi Diana and the general LK area.

I found the staff polite and obliging....every morning (OK afternoon) when leaving the room the cleaning staff greeted me when around, and only rang around 1pm to check if cleaning the room that day was required.

Ill stay again. The only other place I have stayed is LK Renaissance, Page 10 was superior in all aspects except room size, but Page 10 was more than expected and needed anyway.

Sorry to the OP, I havent tried the Baywalk to comment.

Jan 2011, I was fresh meat for the grinder...no longer the fresh meat....but I love the grinder

"Anyway, up to me, yes?" - Photog88 - Nov 2010

"If Im going to Disneyland ......................... I want to go on all the rides" - The_Gun Nov 2011

"Up to you.....your money" Thai gogo girl whispering in my ear encouraging me to choose her over her "sister"...... October 2011

Ash

I have heard a couple of comments on the work happening in the soi 10, can you advise if this means that you cannot walk down the Soi from beach road ? or if there is excessive noise during the day ?

Those that have stayed, did you find it okay getting a bed by the pool, in the pics both hotels look like they have limited space

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

im torn between these 2 hotels, they are both similar in price. i have to admit i like the look of page 10 more but the baywalk residence is slam bam in the middle of the action, is page 10 much of a walk from central pattaya, what ye reckon guys

Howya buddy! If you get a price that suits you (I think you can only book through Agoda) then I would heartily rcommend the Baywalk, Great rooms and location is just perfect - short stroll out the back to 2nd Road if you want to go that direction and right on Beach Road at the front. P.S. there is a fantastic cocktail bar just at the back of the hotel towards Pattaya Walk - 10 paces at most - that has a couple of the most stunning girls I've evere seen in Pattaya