IGNORED

Fantasy football league 2011-2012 season

Arrian

Goddam cant login at the moment, very good site turned shite.

Hope I can login in the next hour or else I'm fooked

Seems to happen every year on the first week of fixtures.... close to 2 mill players sign up and when to many try to login at once it kills the site servers.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

You will get problems as the site gets plenty of hits before and after kick offs.Everybody should have had their team sorted before today anyway. Forward planning.Good luck.

I'm in! Go the Jaw Rattlers

Im in too. Didnt have chance to do my last minute tinkering though due to the site being down

Looks like the site went tits up at the beginning of the season so the head to head did not take off.It is now starting in game week two. They are allowing unlimited transfers to make up for their balls up without penalty up to Saturday I believe.I find it amazing that they get loads more traffic at the beginning of the season but are not prepared for it.

I thought about changing all my team to the leaders team with 100 odd points

Great start to the season......Top of the table, can only mean one thing......Thats right all downhill from now on.

Barmy Army top by 1 pt.

Wil

• 8 months later...

Bump.

Any prizes this year? Just that im leading in both the league and H 2 H and have a good chance of winning them both? 555

I'm bottom of both leagues :(

surely that deserves a prize 5555555555

Earning money for my next Thai flight

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bottom of both leagues :(

surely that deserves a prize 5555555555

I won both the league and the H2H mate but no one is interested who came top or bottom because we are not in the "clique" 5555

I won both the league and the H2H mate but no one is interested who came top or bottom because we are not in the "clique" 5555

Well done, strangely I just logged into the site and all my other leagues are there, but not the PA one, head to head is there, can you see my name in the league? splitpin

Well done, strangely I just logged into the site and all my other leagues are there, but not the PA one, head to head is there, can you see my name in the league? splitpin

Cheers mate

Yeah same here. I just logged on and the Addicts league has strangely disappeared but the H2H is still there?

I think I might have won really, there's no evidence you did, lol, just joking

I think I might have won really, there's no evidence you did, lol, just joking

5555 True that. If its not down in Black and White then i cant lay any claim! Lol

• 2 months later...

i cant join, keeps saying invalid code, i am cut and pasting the code, but keeps saying invalid code

Edited by bluey

If any of you want to join the Fantasy Football banter. Pattaya rent a car are putting up 5000 baht prize to the winner of this league. Code to join this league: 287246-394859

i cant join, keeps saying invalid code, i am cut and pasting the code, but keeps saying invalid code

same with me. Pattaya rent a car worked ok

Edited by Excited