IGNORED

Where are we?

Cerberus

Hi guys,

Admin have kindly offered me the opportunity of posting here, and so the first business at hand is to tell those that wish to visit, how to find us. As its late I'll let pictures tell the story, we can be found on LK Metro and have several well displayed signs which look like the one below.

I have also attached a map of how to get to Hell, although I suspect that many have already found the route :001_Thank_You5:

Cerberus.

eden_logo_right.gif

Eden_Club_Pattaya_Map.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So as to keep everything in the same thread I am also posting the, "Menu" here. If you have any questions, or, fantasy's, please ask; either here or by PM.

THE HELL CLUB

( Formerly The Eden Club )

1 MAN WITH 2, OR MORE LADIES

If unsatisfied with service, no charge.

Special fantasies ? Let us know.

All bisexual ladies, dildo, strap on.

Just show the ladies what you like.

Left side of the yellow line = anal sex.

All the ladies provide oral sex.

VIP MEMBERS HAVE PRIORITY

90 min. sessions, unlimited sessions.

1800 Bahts per lady

Take away (10pm up to 6am): 3000 Baht

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better,

choose one, and let her choose the other.

Uniforms on request.

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges)

First timers are welcome just for a drink.

You are here for pleasure, not for drinking.

ENJOY

The Full monty,

Here are the details:

THE HELL CLUB

( formerly The Eden Club )

WE ARE LOCATED ON L.K. METRO

NEAR THE CROSSING OF SOI BUAKHAO AND SOI DIANA

ABOUT THE MENU

All bisexual ladies, dildo and strap on.

VIP MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS PRIORITY

Per lady : 1800 Bht

Take away (10pm up to 6am) : 3000 Bht

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better, you choose one, and she chooses the other. Uniforms on request

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges) Coming soon

ABOUT SERVICES

XXX MEANS EVERYBODY WILL PROVIDE THIS SERVICE

Services that you would like to perform with the ladies :

Oral Sex Bare XXX

Cum on Face XXX

Rimming XXX

Uniform Play XXX

Cum in Mouth XXX

Vaginal Sex (with Condom) XXX

Lesbian performance XXX

Vaginal Fingering XXX

Anal Sex (with Condom)

Anal Fingering

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in Mouth

Foot worship

Services you want the ladies to perform on you :

Bare Back Blowjob (BBBJ) XXX

Rimming XXX

Use toys (Strap-on , dildo's ,etc... ) XXX

Anal Fingering XXX

Cum Sharing XXX

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in mouth

Deep Throat

Foot worship

ABOUT VIP MEMBERSHIPS

VIP = 20.000 B

10 free ladies

15% discount on customers drinks

+

As long as your card is not full

Priority on the bookings , choice of ladies

Priority on the rooms

ABOUT MEDICAL

all the ladies have medical records

each month for HIV and SYPHILIS

each week for STD

ALL THE CHECKS ARE TO BE SEEN ANYTIME IN THE CLUB

ABOUT WEBSITE

www.thehellclub.com

ABOUT PICTURES

Sorry but the deal with the ladies is no pictures on the net and no more sex pictures since some guys used it to do business on the net the ladies have a right to privacy and we respect that

ABOUT LONG TIME

The ladies go long time only starting 10pm to 6am at 3000b.

Full days may be possible but ONLY if the ladies agree to go. In this case the price will be 7000b (so the ladies won't be losing too much money if they have to go outside early day time or many days).

HOPING YOU FOUND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

see you in Hell,

Cerberus

Good luck with the new business.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

The Full monty,

Here are the details:

THE HELL CLUB

( formerly The Eden Club )

WE ARE LOCATED ON L.K. METRO

NEAR THE CROSSING OF SOI BUAKHAO AND SOI DIANA

ABOUT THE MENU

(Classical service possible too:

2000b if only lady per 90mn )

THE REAL HELL CLUB :

All bisexual ladies, dildo and strap on.

VIP MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS PRIORITY

Per lady : 1800 Bht

Take away (10pm up to 6am) : 3000 Bht

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better, you choose one, and she chooses the other. Uniforms on request

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges) Coming soon

ABOUT SERVICES

XXX MEANS EVERYBODY WILL PROVIDE THIS SERVICE

Services that you would like to perform with the ladies :

Oral Sex Bare XXX

Cum on Face XXX

Rimming XXX

Uniform Play XXX

Cum in Mouth XXX

Vaginal Sex (with Condom) XXX

Lesbian performance XXX

Vaginal Fingering XXX

Anal Sex (with Condom)

Anal Fingering

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in Mouth

Foot worship

Services you want the ladies to perform on you :

Bare Back Blowjob (BBBJ) XXX

Rimming XXX

Use toys (Strap-on , dildo's ,etc... ) XXX

Anal Fingering XXX

Cum Sharing XXX

Spanking

Light Bondage

Pee on Body

Pee in mouth

Deep Throat

Foot worship

ABOUT VIP MEMBERSHIPS

VIP = 20.000 B

10 free ladies

15% discount on customers drinks

+

As long as your card is not full

Priority on the bookings , choice of ladies

Priority on the rooms

ABOUT MEDICAL

all the ladies have medical records

each month for HIV and SYPHILIS

each week for STD

ALL THE CHECKS ARE TO BE SEEN ANYTIME IN THE CLUB

ABOUT WEBSITE

www.thehellclub.com

ABOUT PICTURES

Sorry but the deal with the ladies is no pictures on the net and no more sex pictures since some guys used it to do business on the net the ladies have a right to privacy and we respect that

ABOUT LONG TIME

The ladies go long time only starting 10pm to 6am at 3000b.

Full days may be possible but ONLY if the ladies agree to go. In this case the price will be 7000b (so the ladies won't be losing too much money if they have to go outside early day time or many days).

HOPING YOU FOUND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

see you in Hell,

Cerberus

Sounds like a great place.

I've been to a similiar place in Bangkok near the World Inn.

Sometimes it's good to just go to a place where you know the sex will be good and there are no complications.

like on your last night in Pattaya when your running around trying to find one last ultimate experience.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

If your service is even half as great as Eden Club, I MosDef plan on getting singed in your fine establisment.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Some comments written in our visitors book by our customers;

"It was one of the best 90 minutes of my life!!!!!!

“Where do I begin.... all I can say is this one is the best! This is where they make James Bond. Marc, his staff & most of all the ladies, are wonderful, until next time...”

"This was my first "Eden like" experience and I have to say it was fantastic!"

“It’s an experience you must do at least once in your life.”

“Well, what can I say Hell club, in all aspects , has got to be the best place on the face of the earth... from the staff, the ladies, to the experience, it doesn't get better than this.. is it heaven on earth, or hell as the name suggests... it doesn't matter, this place is bad ass! I'll be back...”

“Unbelievable!

"So there I was, strolling the streets of Pattaya with an open mind & the Desire to have the time of my life, I met my friends to explore the deepest Secrets of South East Asia. Let me tell you, I found them. I entered the Hell Club a normal everyday man, I left transformed. I have been knighted as a son of Satan & someday will replace him on his throne. To all the staff & wonderful ladies of the Hell Club have a wonderful 2007.”

“Everything I expected & more.”

Cerberus

Imagine the greatest sex you could ever have......Then get down to Hell Club to make it a reality.

Have done Eden Bangkok on 3 occasions and the memories of each visit are amongst the first of my withdrawals from the memory wank bank when I need to finance a fantasy on them cold lonely London nights :3-some: :D:05::D:05: . Cannot wait to........well, whatever I can think of. Simply has to be done guys.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Alleycat

A true creature of the shadows, always ready to pounce on some poor unsuspecting pussy, with your smooth lines, both verbal and physical. come on down to Hell, we have a few feline devils waiting just for you :Birthday_Cake:

Cerberus

After reading that, I'll be heading down there for sure, never had an eden like experience before.

farangkwaiyai,

You'll not remember :P but you have served this guard of the gates to hell in the past, I will therefore have a special treat awaiting you :Hello: the imps are working on this new move now, along with all the old ones :D you'll be thinking you went to :Hello: by the time they are finished with you.

Cerberus of long memory.

I have discovered from my tour of Pattaya tonight,

That few Motorcycle Taxi guys register LK Metro, but, if you ask for Lenkee Metro their understanding jumps by 60%.

So if your heading in that direction remember to use the longer title.

Cerberus

farangkwaiyai,

You'll not remember :Chokdee: but you have served this guard of the gates to hell in the past, I will therefore have a special treat awaiting you

Thanks mate!! I'm guessing its a burning hot fork shoved up my arse by any chance? lol

Look forward to trying your establishment....... it opened 2 days after lef tthis past trip.. :( Such is life ...... More motivation for my next trip there.

Cheers!!!

Gman

Serving on the Foreward Edge of Freedom!!!

FKY,

Afraid not, at lest here on the web, nor unfortunately can we allow photos to be taken any more, yes you guessed it the few that spoilt it for the majority again :Good_One:

But hey, your welcome to call in and see them for yourself :LMAO1:

Cerberus

Well as stated at the start,

We would only be able to offer the classical service of one lady for a limited period, and I am afraid that period is now expired.

By all means if visiting ask but as of today this service is no longer on the menu.

THE HELL CLUB

( Formerly The Eden Club

All bisexual ladies, dildo, strap on.

VIP MEMBERS HAVE PRIORITY

90 min. sessions, unlimited "repeats".

1800 Bahts per lady

Take away (10pm up to 6am): 3000 Baht

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

You choose 2 ladies yourself, even better,

choose one, and let her choose the other.

Uniforms on request.

Visa, Mastercard, Amex (no charges)

First timers are welcome just for a drink.

You are here for pleasure, not for drinking.

ENJOY

Cerberus

How about photos of the place? its inside etc?

FKY,

Afraid not, at lest here on the web, nor unfortunately can we allow photos to be taken any more, yes you guessed it the few that spoilt it for the majority again :001_Sawasdee:

But hey, your welcome to call in and see them for yourself :Anger:

Cerberus

How about photos of the place? its inside etc?

I was in Pattaya Jan. 14-19 and spent five straight nights in the company of one or more the angels of Hell. It was exactly the same high quality service as the Eden Club in BKK. That's not surprising, since most of the ladies at Hell are on loan from Eden BKK. Last I heard, there are now a total of 14 ladies.

11475-13185.gifExterior, Hell Club

Physically, the Hell Club is almost a copy of Eden, down to the wallpaper and pictures on the walls. I've included some photos I took during my visit. The famous "yellow line" that demarcates the anal and non-anal teams is black and yellow striped in the Hell Club. The bar stools are covered in bright red leather and are more comfortable than in BKK.

11475-13186.gifBar Area

The upstairs' session rooms - 12 in all - come in three sizes and are equipped with 29" TVs and DVD players. There mirrors on the walls and ceilings so you never lose sight of the action. The second and third floors of the adjacent hotel each have six session rooms, with identical layouts. On each floor, there are two normal-sized rooms that comfortably accommodate two ladies and one guy, two larger rooms for multiple ladies with one guy and two party rooms for bigger groups. So far, the record has been eight ladies with six guys, according to Marc (edenpapa).

11475-13187.gif Standard Room

11475-13188.gifLarger Room

11475-13189.gifParty Room

11475-13190.gifGroup Shower

For the sake of guys who've never visited Hell/Eden, here's a rundown of what to expect. When you walk into the club, you'll be asked by one of the management staff if you've ever before been in the Hell Club or Eden Club. If you answer "no," you'll be shown a printed copy of the Eden menu. You also have the opportunity at that point to order a drink if you wish, but it isn't mandatory. After you've perused the menu a few minutes, the manager will ask you if you have any questions. Should you have questions at that or any other point, don't hesitate to ask them. The more you know, the easier it will be for you to make informed choices.

After the manager has answered your questions and explained anything that's unclear about the menu, he'll ask you if want to see a lineup. You can say "yes," and the manager will call for the ladies to assemble, or "no," in which case you can either think about things a while longer or finish your drink and leave. Keep in mind the Hell Club and the Eden Club aren't gogo or drinking bars, there's no interaction with the ladies before you make your choice. You can't feel up a lady for the price of a drink under the guise of "having fun" or "getting to know her," so don't make an ass of yourself by trying.

Let's assume you choose to see the lineup and the ladies have assembled. The ones on the left side of the striped line (your left, as you face them) do anal, the ones on the right side don't. You can pick one from the each side or both from the same side. You can also pick one lady and ask her to pick your partner, either from the same or other side. It's very much "up to you." But if you want one or both of the ladies to provide a special service, you should discuss it with the manager to make sure you get a lady who includes that service in her repertoire. Not all ladies provide every service.

Now you can either pick two ladies - or three or four, whatever- and start your 90-minute session, or you can say "no." At no time will you ever be under any pressure to choose a lady, but it's also clear that if you're not interested in a session or takeaway, you should probably find another place to drink. The business of the Hell Club is providing pleasure, not selling booze to the maximus loserus species of drunk farang voyeur.

Assuming you do choose to have a session, the ladies will lead you to a room, wash you cleaner than you've even been before and then the real fun begins. Exactly how the session goes down is again, "up to you." It's your fantasy, you decide. You want a lot of oral, you'll get it. If you prefer more time spent on f**king in different positions, you can have it. Faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? The ladies are happy to oblige. You want a lesbian show that can be as interactive as you Desire, that's the way it will be. Don't like lesbian? They'll skip it entirely. The customer is king, you'll always get it the way you want as long as you remain within some very broad parameters.

A lot has been written in a humorous vein about dildos up the ass and guys getting f**ked with strap-ons. Certainly that's possible at Hell/Eden, but it's by no means part of every session. I've had roughly eighty sessions with Eden ladies and within the first few weeks, I was asked twice if I might like to try a dildo in the butt. I said no and have never been asked again. Prostate massage - that's a different matter. That's something I enjoy and at which the Hell/Eden ladies are very skilled. Point is, the ladies will never do anything without asking you and you can always refuse any technique you don't fancy. I and others have asked Eden ladies if there are customers who enjoy getting strap-on action up their Hershey Highways- "Many, darling, many," has been the answer. Same-same goes for the kinkier variations available at Hell/Eden, such as watersports. A few customers want such action and a few of the ladies provide it, but it's by no means standard.

Once the session is over and you've come two, three or however many times, the ladies will clean you up and lead you back down to the bar. You can have a "calm down drink" if you choose, otherwise you pay the session fee and bid the ladies farewell. Tips are always appreciated, but the ladies will never ask for or hint about tips.

The 90-minute in-house sessions are kind of like jumping in at the deep end of the sexual pool. Some guys may prefer to start out softer and do an overnight takeaway session with a single Hell Club lady, then graduate to the multiple-lady sessions.

Finally, you'll sometimes hear that similar sessions are available at a lower price elsewhere in Pattaya. Certainly it is possible to pull two or more ladies from a number of venues, but those encounters will be similar to Eden/Pattaya only in the sense that they involve multiple ladies. The quality won't come within a light-year of what you get at the Hell Club. The ladies of Hell/Eden have a vibrancy and willingness to please - not to mention sexual skills - you just won't find anywhere else.

And that's a point, gentlemen, that I am prepared to argue until Hell freezes over.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Ok evil..I take it you have been there..on a scale of 1-10...what does it rate?

:Blur:10++++ :Banana_Beard: :Banana_Beard: :Banana_Beard: :Banana_Beard: :D

Evil

:3-some:

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Sounds even more appealing now i understand why eden is so successful. It sounds quite addictive also!!! Is there a support group for those that cant keep away? lol

Archived