Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

massage parlours @ Darkside, any good suggestions?

mokum

Checked out a new MP today on Soi Khao Noi called Body & Soul. Nice selection of ladies. Owner said she has seven on staff and was quick to offer their special, two lady, body to body massage. Declined the offer as I was really only interested in a relaxing massage today. Told her I was looking for a good massage and she didn't disappoint with the lady she selected for me.

She's running a promotion for her new place that ends tomorrow, 11 November; all massages are 150B/hour. After tomorrow the oil massage increases to 200B, still a good value in my book.

attachicon.gifIMG_20141110_0001.jpg

This link will give you a Google Street View of the location (note MP name in Street View is an old one that went out business).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.919515,100.9141953,3a,75y,82.02h,83.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6YIhUSBBtc6KkGb-UlumFQ!2e0?hl=en

Today visited shop 2nd time, no private room, very small one room and foot-thai-oil massage in same places, no privacy, use same bed for thai and oil massage, seperate with curtain, no good massage, not experienced workers, both my massage very boring, count seconds for finish session, inside very very cold like fridge, who massage for me not have any massage knowledge, only scrub shoulder, no massage for front body, no massage for head and shoulder, lie down on your face, start and finish in same style, if you want real massage, visit massage shop close to Love Inn, 8 workers, all full trained, after 1pm you have to book because they full without stopping, and only 120baht, no privacy, no curtain, but great massage, better than Wat Pho in Bangkok, i am a fun of massage and more than 1000 times i got in Bangkok and Pattaya. About special in Body&Soul i think you can get it because they not have masseur but from my experiences sure you can get all services, if you ask me worth? absolutely not. You think like massage price = barfine and special is for girl, same price with bar,if you have money, can get better.

• 7 months later...

lived on darkside for years and not had 1 recommendation :/

not really the best area for it

• 1 month later...

No rub and tug unless you DIY!

• 2 months later...

On the main soi crossing over from Nernplabwan to the market at SSCC there are two massage places near each other.They are in the relatively new shopping block towards the market and gym.Both these place only give massage and are good at it.Been many times and have had oil and Thai massages.I only tried the second place when the other place failed to open one morning and glad I did as they were even better.This one is the one closest to NPW the other one is on the corner to the market parking.Oil massage is only 200b

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that the girls in the Butterfly Bar will be happy to give you a massage before you shag them in their private rooms.

Edited by soidoggy

• 2 weeks later...

Chaiyapoon

I am having some difficulties placing the MPs, I am not very familiar with the landmarks you have described. Could you provide Soi numbers or more info to guide me and other BMs Thanks

Chaiyapoon

I am having some difficulties placing the MPs, I am not very familiar with the landmarks you have described. Could you provide Soi numbers or more info to guide me and other BMs Thanks

I/m not trying to speak for BM Chaiyapoom but I guessing he means this place (the google street map is old and now there are 2 massage shops at this location) I did get a regular massage at this place (a few hundred meters from the SSCC Tony gym,)  I think it was 150 baht for one hour

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9391854,100.9194952,3a,75y,66.26h,75.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ82_5agg3pebmaVTNqx3jw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• 1 year later...

Definitely a shortage of "special" massage venues on the darkside.....business opportunity?

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

I have been told there are a couple of massage shops on nern plab wan that will accommodate although I have not tried myself

From my experience on Nern Plub Wan all shops from Sukhumvit end to and including the Thai/Oil shop just past where the Riverside Bar used to be located provide special massages. On Khao Noi: May massage which might be closed now. On Khao Talo: Suk Jai massage, Good massage and Su Thai massage.

• 4 months later...

Ok,

This topic needs some detailed research to see if we can find any diamonds in the rough over here.

On 11/10/2014 at 3:16 PM, forcebwithu said:

Checked out a new MP today on Soi Khao Noi called Body & Soul. Nice selection of ladies. Owner said she has seven on staff and was quick to offer their special, two lady, body to body massage. Declined the offer as I was really only interested in a relaxing massage today. Told her I was looking for a good massage and she didn't disappoint with the lady she selected for me.

She's running a promotion for her new place that ends tomorrow, 11 November; all massages are 150B/hour. After tomorrow the oil massage increases to 200B, still a good value in my book.

IMG_20141110_0001.jpg

This link will give you a Google Street View of the location (note MP name in Street View is an old one that went out business).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.919515,100.9141953,3a,75y,82.02h,83.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6YIhUSBBtc6KkGb-UlumFQ!2e0?hl=en

Did you see any girls in early 20's  and slim? And thanks for the post with link. 

Edited by ex-pat

8 hours ago, ex-pat said:

Did you see any girls in early 20's  and slim? And thanks for the post with link. 

Post is over 2 years old?

Just now, petermik said:

Post is over 2 years old?

Haha. My bad. Sounded to good to be true anyway. :o

15 hours ago, ex-pat said:

Haha. My bad. Sounded to good to be true anyway. :o

And the shop has long been closed.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a bump in the thread in case someone has had a good experience that they want to share

I am forever hopeful that someone will stumble across a massage gem on the darkside.