IGNORED

massage parlours @ Darkside, any good suggestions?

mokum

Anyone have some good suggestions for massage parlours@ Darkside?

I tried a lot already but didnt found any which can compete with the one in Jomtien on Soi 6 and soi Honey so anyone have some good suggestions :)

Anyone have some good suggestions for massage parlours@ Darkside?

I tried a lot already but didnt found any which can compete with the one in Jomtien on soi 6 and soi Honey so anyone have some good suggestions :)

Maybe u wanna list out the ones u've tried so the rest of us can try those u haven't.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, sorry for the late reply but list out all the ones i tried..

let me rephrase it, i never found a massage parlour at the darkside which can compete with the ones in Jomtien and soi Honey so all info from your side is welcome or from others ;) So if you ve found one @ Darkside you should keep this one becuase they are very rare IMO

• 2 months later...

Soi Siam Country Club there is a massage and spa next to Kiss restaurant, you can get a FS or whatever massage there :), I have had a few and cant complain .Prices for extras are negotiable. Worth a try anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I had a look in there today, decided to keep looking. Very busy, all Thai clientele. The girls were friendly enough but, in a very different league from the ones in Jomtien and Pattaya. Not a word English spoken.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

No I didn't see any karaoke activity. It's a sauna place, they have a huge sign saying Sauna on the street.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

• 2 months later...

This place is great for a sauna...only 180baht and you get water and fruit and can chill out all day...called something like Siam Country Sauna. Never had a massage there cos always go with the missus

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 4 months later...

It's a nice place, but sometimes has too many Russian customers. They tend to be too loud.

• 1 month later...

I have seen this sauna and considered trying it out.

If there is massage available in there also then I will give it a go next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

When im in Pattaya I go every three or four days. Its an excellent sauna with swimming pool, ice cold plunge pool, red hot bathing pool and free water and fruit all day long. Most of the people there are regulars and i find them very friendly. Ive had massages on numerous occasions and although the actual massage is not so good the extras I have no complaints about. Had my best ever blowjob there off a certain lady who is still there.

• 7 months later...

Had high expectations for this thread. Unfortunately - with the exception of the Sauna place on SCC I do not see any tidbits of information. Will check back again and hope for more.

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

When im in Pattaya I go every three or four days. Its an excellent sauna with swimming pool, ice cold plunge pool, red hot bathing pool and free water and fruit all day long. Most of the people there are regulars and i find them very friendly. Ive had massages on numerous occasions and although the actual massage is not so good the extras I have no complaints about. Had my best ever blowjob there off a certain lady who is still there.

Would you mind share a hint?  I'd like to give the place a try as it's located very conveniently, but I don't want to waste my time with a clueless newbie ....

• 2 months later...

Ok I went in and took whatever girl picked me, a mature women by the name Eat. And that she could, not pretty in the traditional sense of the word but she gave a mean bbbjcim.  Then a few weeks later I went to have another go, the cops had removed all the doors to the cubicles to prevent any naughty stuff from going on.  Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I note the following post - "This place is great for a sauna...only 180baht and you get water and fruit and can chill out all day...called something like Siam Country Sauna."

Wounld appreciate more info. Is it possible to give more details as interested in giving it a go. What is name, address, I assume on SCC Road but any noticeable landmarls(not beside 7/11 too many!)  Thanks

Hi I note the following post - "This place is great for a sauna...only 180baht and you get water and fruit and can chill out all day...called something like Siam Country Sauna."

Wounld appreciate more info. Is it possible to give more details as interested in giving it a go. What is name, address, I assume on SCC Road but any noticeable landmarls(not beside 7/11 too many!)  Thanks

From Sukhumvit cross the railway lines and you'll eventually (guess 1km) come to a car tyre fitters on the left. The sauna is just after this on the right. Just past the sauna is Kiss 24 hr restaurant. If you get to the market, you've gone too far.

As muu said its right next to Kiss restaurant. You cant miss it.......there's a big brown sign saying sauna outside. 180 baht for the day (10am till 10pm) or you can get a promotion card which works out you pay for 5 visits but get 6 (I free). That's what I do and go every other day when i'm there. The free fruit has stopped now but ice cold jugs of water are brought all day long. All in all its a great way to relax.....you can swim, and there's a table tennis table and running machines if you're into that. Everyone there is friendly. I'll be back there in two weeks........cant wait

• 2 months later...

Ok I went in and took whatever girl picked me, a mature women by the name Eat. And that she could, not pretty in the traditional sense of the word but she gave a mean bbbjcim.  Then a few weeks later I went to have another go, the cops had removed all the doors to the cubicles to prevent any naughty stuff from going on.  Oh well.

I went back to check if they'd found a way to put up curtains or something, but it seems the owners are determined that this is NOT a hanky-panky place.  In additiona Eat seems to have been fired.   No details, they wouldn't talk about it.

I've noticed two massage places that seem like they may provvide happpy endings. One is  "Oil's Massage" on SSCC, the other is a dark place on the opposide side, a bit further out. There's just a sign "oil massage", otherwise i didn't see any names.  Anyone tried any of those?

• 3 weeks later...

Checked out Oil's massage a couple of days ago. Uninspired slapping on oodles of oil by a grandmotherly girl. Will not be a repeat customer.

Completely forgot, took this snapshot at the Sauna place ....

20130604_162303 (Small).jpg

• 8 months later...

Soi Siam Country Club there is a massage and spa next to Kiss restaurant, you can get a FS or whatever massage there :), I have had a few and cant complain .Prices for extras are negotiable. Worth a try anyway

Went yesterday to this massage / sauna / spa, and it was alright.

After entering you book the package (I went for the sauna and oil massage, 400 baht). Then towels and red shorts were handed over together with a key to the locker. I explained to the lady that it is my first time here, so they showed me around a bit...

At the entrance is the counter for the reception, then there is an open area where one can sit and have a coffee and also food. I didnt try the food, but they have a complete menu (for example Korean BBQ for 400 baht, chicken BBQ for 350 if I remember correct). On the other side are the locker rooms and showers. After that is a building with the saunas. They have three different types, but only two were opened yesterday, steam sauna and the normal dry (Finnish??) sauna. In this area are also three small pools, one of them with cold water and some additional showers. Finally they have a pool in the back with some sunbeds around. 

So they asked me if I want to have sauna first or massage, I went for sauna first, massage in about 1.5 hours. No pompem mister...

The saunas were very good. Very hot and reasonably clean, both of them. They were also hanging bags inside with some herb, so it was also a decent scent. The water in the cold pool was also cold, although not really ice cold like it is actually supposed to be. But good enough to promote a minor heart attach when jumping in.. :laugh:  During the sauna the employees bring cold drinking water, I also have seen them bringing fruits, but I'm not sure if they are for free. They didn't bring me...

Then the massage...after around 1.5 hours the reception lady came to the pool and told me that my massage girl is waiting for me. Okay then, I went to the building at the reception and then the girl picked me up. She was pretty good looking, around mid thirties and reasonable english. Her massage was really good, one of the best oil massages I had so far. The room however was terrible. The massage took place in a big room with 6 matresses on the floor, directly next to each other, only two of them slightly separated. No curtain or wall or whatever in between. Also the sign what Johnny Danish posted above was still there...so any extras in this massage place are certainly not possible. People came in and out all the time, so although the massage was good it was not really relaxing. The girl said that many falang complain about this, but they have many Korean customers who come in large groups and they seem to love it....

Most of the customers were asian anyway. I saw one group of ladies who spoke Thai and several Korean people, mostly women. Also two Russian girls were there, and a few Thai guys. I think besides me only two more falang out of maybe 25 people in total.

So if one wants a good sauna and a decent massage (without privacy) and a few hours relaxing at the pool, this place is good. But 100% no extras possible here. 

20140531_184118.jpg

20140531_184124.jpg

20140531_184130.jpg

Olga and Natascha:

20140531_184330.jpg

• 5 months later...

Checked out a new MP today on Soi Khao Noi called Body & Soul. Nice selection of ladies. Owner said she has seven on staff and was quick to offer their special, two lady, body to body massage. Declined the offer as I was really only interested in a relaxing massage today. Told her I was looking for a good massage and she didn't disappoint with the lady she selected for me.

She's running a promotion for her new place that ends tomorrow, 11 November; all massages are 150B/hour. After tomorrow the oil massage increases to 200B, still a good value in my book.

IMG_20141110_0001.jpg

This link will give you a Google Street View of the location (note MP name in Street View is an old one that went out business).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.919515,100.9141953,3a,75y,82.02h,83.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6YIhUSBBtc6KkGb-UlumFQ!2e0?hl=en

Checked out a new MP today on Soi Khao Noi called Body & Soul. Nice selection of ladies. Owner said she has seven on staff and was quick to offer their special, two lady, body to body massage. Declined the offer as I was really only interested in a relaxing massage today. Told her I was looking for a good massage and she didn't disappoint with the lady she selected for me.

She's running a promotion for her new place that ends tomorrow, 11 November; all massages are 150B/hour. After tomorrow the oil massage increases to 200B, still a good value in my book.

attachicon.gifIMG_20141110_0001.jpg

This link will give you a Google Street View of the location (note MP name in Street View is an old one that went out business).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.919515,100.9141953,3a,75y,82.02h,83.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6YIhUSBBtc6KkGb-UlumFQ!2e0?hl=en

Good stuff, I'll have a look  :ThumbUp6: