IGNORED

Japanese community

pattaya shipping

Where is the Japanese community if there is one. I speak some Japanese and would be interested to meet with some to improve my language skills.

Please help if you have any information.

Thank you

Where is the Japanese community if there is one. I speak some Japanese and would be interested to meet with some to improve my language skills.

Please help if you have any information.

Thank you

Many Japanese Tourists in Pattaya/Thailand! Usual spots! Japanese restaurants, karaoke bars, Go Go's Etc. X-Zyte Nightclub would probably be your best bet!?

Meanwhile, In Japan...

Here are a bunch getting warmed up for there trip to LOS.

Mata Ne!

my friend is opening a Thai restaurant in a soi of soi bukao to where many Japanese person get together especially in the evening including me.

The way to the restaurant you through the soi bukao from central road, and turn to the left on 2nd family mart in short of R-con. then you can see "Nutch" in 4 or 5th building on the left.

Edited by potiwo

does anyone know any japanese people that live in pattaya that might want to learn english in return for teaching Japanese? only conversation if fine for me?