IGNORED

Sea Food

pattaya shipping

Hello Everybody,

I Like the best of the best when it comes to food.

Does anyone know where to find the best seafood in Town?

Hello Everybody,

There are several seafood restaurants in Pattaya albeit rather expensive. Avoid the oysters, two of my friends had to visit the hospital on two separate occasions having eaten them from one of the fancy joints in Walking Street. Their experiences taught me never to eat in those over priced emporiums.

There is a market off South Pattaya Rd that sells fish, several varieties of prawns, squid and crab but not lobster. The expats refer to it as the Smelly Market but don't let that put you off. There is also a roadside stall down by the pier that sells seafood but you need to have cooking facilities in your room. If that is the case you can have a regular feast with some wine, fresh crusty bread and some salad from one of the many supermarkets in town in your room at a fraction of the cost of that in the restaurants. You only need an electric wok, some cooking oil, some chillies and some garlic and you can stir fry up a lovely mixed seafood meal in just a few minutes. We did just that one evening in my pal's condo and it was the best seafood dinner I ever had.

Top's Supermarket has a limited array of fresh seafood and they will cook it for you as you wait and you can then eat it back in your room at your leisure.

Thank you very much for the info. Will be sure to check it out soon.

Hello Everybody,

Go here

http://www.paradise-pattaya.com/mum-aroi-pattaya.html

for buffet style seafood and NOT Walking Street prices.

The Naklua one is best.

Also Aroi Jang is where Thai people go for seafood.

If you go to Soi Arunathai (where Nirun Condo is and Billabong hotel is)

across the street from the 0ld Carefour then you take first left coming from 2nd road

go all the way and arrive here.

All you can eat for less than 200 bhats.

really really large and has many free private rooms available for groups.

Any motorbike taxi driver on Soi Arunathai could take you.

But at weekends there will be 100's and 100's of Thai people eating as it is probably

the most popular buffet style seafood restaurant in Pattaya

I've read that there is good seafood to be had both at a restaurant just past the Lighthouse you get to if you walk south from WS (passing the pier etc) and one at the far south end of Jomtien beach. I have not been to either of those though so I do not talk from experience.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

Hello Everybody,

This good video was just posted TODAY.

I had some great sea food today at aroi jang. Very good. Not the best but worth the money.

Thanks

If you are looking for something late night after drinking in the WS area try Marine Seafood. It is right outside of Marine Disco. It is almost half the price of the other seafood places right on WS. I usually eat there a couple times a week after a late night of drinking. The food has always been good and priced well.

I love Snaper fish together sweet and hot sauce on Naklua beach restaurant. Price 300 B. You can buy also on Soi 15. TG take care about me. She take off all bones.:P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

i bought myself a bbq my favorite bar allowed me to use it there then early in the morning i take a ride down to the fish market and buy my own amazing and cheap everything is price tagged so no farang prices,most of it is still alive when i get it back. a place i like is just past big c where the coaches park its a eat all u want buffet cant remember the name or price sorry but brilliant value they do everything there.maybe someone can post that.

IMAG0241.JPG

IMAG0242.JPG

IMAG0249.JPG

Edited by philbfire

hi guys,

I have been going crazy on sea food lately. Its really good.

Just wanted to thank you all for you tips on where to go.

i bought myself a bbq my favorite bar allowed me to use it there then early in the morning i take a ride down to the fish market and buy my own amazing and cheap everything is price tagged so no farang prices,most of it is still alive when i get it back. a place i like is just past big c where the coaches park its a eat all u want buffet cant remember the name or price sorry but brilliant value they do everything there.maybe someone can post that.

philbfire OMG ))) The last image - i remember this meal ! The bar located in the middle of the soi where Lek hotel is, right? It was daytime around afternoon, I was passing by and you invited me to join you and girls for a meal. The bun with a slice of meat - it was my plate ! And i also can see canned sardines in tomato sauce - i can remember we were talking about how pricy it's here in Thailand compared to UK..

Mate, thank you again for that meal , i can confirm on everything you said above - food was top fresh and yammy, and i enjoyed it very much. After, i stayed in the bar for a 3-4 drinks and left good tips - a sort of thank you to the staff of the bar - shame on me I dont remember its name..

P.S. And here it is.. look what i dig out from my archives. Same meal, same day )) Either it was the 145 bar, or the Helicopter bar...

S8300850 Разрешение рабочего стола.JPG

Edited by andrew

Hello Everybody,

Try Mum aroi in Nuklua, Sutangrak in Na Jomtien. Locals are frequent to the first, Japanese tourists fancy the latter, which is a good sign.

Still and all, the best seafood is what you buy alive at the market and than have it cooked somewhere. It's quite easy to arrange here in Pattaya..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last time ive been to pattaya a local girl took me to a really great seafood restaurant but it wasn't in yhe touristic side of the town, it was a good 1-15 minuted ride away. ut was on the beach, in front of it in the water there was 2 sunken ships and next to to its entrance there was an ice-cream shop. does anyone knows the name of the place?

It might have been Mum Aroi in Naklua which has been mentioned above. Very big restaurant?

The View restaurant further south near Ocean Marina is very good & has a nice beach that you can sit on while eating. Probably best to have transport organised for this.

Pupen Seafood at the end of Jomtien Beach is also very good & recommended. you can sit beside the beach here also

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

yes, a very very big one, one the beach - the two sunken ships in front of it in the water a very special so if you have been there you couldn't miss it. there were no tourist in there what so ever, i was the only one, only Thai people. it was a great place, great atmosphere, good food and good prices. i would really want to know the name...

yes, a very very big one, one the beach - the two sunken ships in front of it in the water a very special so if you have been there you couldn't miss it. there were no tourist in there what so ever, i was the only one, only Thai people. it was a great place, great atmosphere, good food and good prices. i would really want to know the name...

Hey Huber are you in Pattaya now? Amante