IGNORED

Favorite site for buying online airline tickets ?

k1221n

What’s everyone’s favorite site for buying online airline tickets ? I will be leaving from either LAX or SFO to BKK.

I always buy direct from the carrier I am flying.

Cheers,

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

I use Kayak and travel supermarket , kayak send you a daily email with the prices if you are watching specific dates

As you are from the US try http://www.hipmunk.com/ , it a new site but it gives total travel time in a easy to read format , also easy to differentiate between direct and non-stop flight

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I have a iPhone app called Skyscanner.

It looks at many different sites and finds the best deals for the days I want to travel.

I'm from Australia but I'm sure there is something similar everywhere.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

kayak.com ebookers.com and southalltravel.co.uk best 3 in my opinion

Normally direct with Airline however on the odd occasion some package Company's offer Flights and accommodation for quite cheap prices

The end result is I just do Web seach and see what pops out. Like many others I guess

normaly direct with the airline, i dont have much options flying from dublin :Circle_Sharks:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 7 months later...

I recomend www.momondo.com, always the best price, and easy to search

Nok Ka Wao

For those who would like to prefer Turkish Airlines, I suggest you to use their web-site directly. Very user friendly web site and no confusing links. In my first flight, I got my tickets directly, then I realized that garantiucushatti.com is a web-site that you can buy your flight tickets and pay partially month by month. No need to pay it all when you are buying. Very well known web site with lots of alternatives showing different prices.

skyscanner.net is great.

I used Skyscanner a few weeks back, found them a lot better than Ebookers

Earning money for my next Thai flight

My favourite site is Ebookers and have used them five times in the past two and a half years.

For my forthcoming trip I booked through BudgetAir as they had the cheapest direct flight.(That was on New Years eve for mid-May).

Now I would look at Skyscanner and Kayak for the best price direct.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

I use travelocity.com because I need multiple stops.

Netflights.com offer good discounts on flights, I saved over £80 for a flight booked for 3 of us in August compared to sites mentioned above

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

If you are from the USA, all these sites are working off of the same data feed. It's just a matter of website presentation. You still need to check a bunch of sites because they miss stuff, but basically, there's no difference between any of these sites.

ITA Tool is IMHO the best site for pricing tickets, plus they allow you to search over a 30 day period if you're flexible with your dates.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/